A Level Results

Nyff

A in History and RE and a C in physics, off to do Ancient History at Reading :razz:

Congrats, just wondering if the A-Level course in History would be a worthy choice?

I did it and really enjoyed it. A lot of it hinged on the class and teacher but if you're remotely interested in history, I'd do it. It's not too difficult to get a good grade but can be tricky to get an A. I mean, I did because I'm fucking class but the rest of you might struggle :lol:

But, seriously, if you enjoyed History at GCSE, do it at A-Level. It's everything you learned at GCSE but this time with the sex and excessive violence left in.

Well done mate. You did better than my housemate's spaz of a brother. One E and three Us. Ouch!

And coming from luke that means a lot. :lol:

:razz:

Yes, because academically I'm a failure, aren't I.

We've been through this before, and come to the conclusion that you're very average..... which is nothing to be ashamed about, of course. :)

:aye:

Oh Fop...

Your academic record speaks for itself.... unfortunately for you. :D

A in History and RE and a C in physics, off to do Ancient History at Reading :razz:

Congrats, just wondering if the A-Level course in History would be a worthy choice?

I did it and really enjoyed it. A lot of it hinged on the class and teacher but if you're remotely interested in history, I'd do it. It's not too difficult to get a good grade but can be tricky to get an A. I mean, I did because I'm fucking class but the rest of you might struggle :lol:

But, seriously, if you enjoyed History at GCSE, do it at A-Level. It's everything you learned at GCSE but this time with the sex and excessive violence left in.

I generally enjoyed History at GCSE, although at times it was a pain in the arse it was still an interesting subject.

Thanks for the advice, I'll probably go for it.

Congratulations A-level students. I got AAC last year (yeah I only got a C in English after messing up some exams despite working hard, even though monkeys can do A-levels now :lol:).

So I'm now at Newcastle University, having completed my first year studying geography (a fine subject if anyone's wondering...). Nyff I'd definitely recommend Newcastle as a city and it's a very good university also.