Uruguay

Woodgate27

Was it the end of '03 Pedant-Boy?

56942[/snapback]

If you're on about the 2003 World Cup, yes funnily enough. ;)

56946[/snapback]

Hmmm, I suppose the clue is in the question. ;)

56957[/snapback]

I only mentioned it because I was waiting for some Aussie to point out they hammered us at Rugby in 2004 (I think they did anyway).

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucken god!!!! What the fucken hell!!!! hahahah we are in the world cup!!!

Is Arnold the best keeper you have seen besides one Shay Given. What a save in the second last penalty what a fucken save!

Now we need to draw England ;)

Oh my fucken god!!!! What the fucken hell!!!! hahahah we are in the world cup!!!

Is Arnold the best keeper you have seen besides one Shay Given. What a save in the second last penalty what a fucken save!

Now we need to draw England  ;)

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

;) Mysteriously 'busy' after the Lord's test tbh.

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

That was quick reply, i have nothing else to say as i cant remember much of the game besides urugauardigfg rolling around on the ground clutching everything bar the kitchen sink.

Ran down and got pizza after we won and then i came back and watched the replay!

Im a slightly drunk, great day for Australia!

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

56984[/snapback]

Aye. Sold out of 'hilarious' ubiquitous Aussie convict suits/cork hats for the travelling fans so just shut up shop.

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

56984[/snapback]

:razz:

That was quick reply, i have nothing else to say as i cant remember much of the game besides urugauardigfg rolling around on the ground clutching everything bar the kitchen sink.

56985[/snapback]

Like when Harry Kewell was booked for diving you mean? ;)

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

Ran down and got pizza after we won and then i came back and watched the replay!

56985[/snapback]

;)

Fair play to you bud. Despite what I've written I certainly wont be shedding any tears for the Uruguyan thugs. You're there on *chokes violently* 'merit!'

Enjoy the group stages! :razz:

56981[/snapback]

Poster_5385.jpg

tbh

56983[/snapback]

56985[/snapback]

;)

Fair play to you bud. Despite what I've written I certainly wont be shedding any tears for the Uruguyan thugs. You're there on *chokes violently* 'merit!'

Enjoy the group stages! :razz:

56990[/snapback]

I know we will get kicked out of the group stages but this will mean a lot to football in Australia itself. More money for the governing body here, more recognition for the game itself and more people will participate. It is nice to finally get there

Like when Harry Kewell was booked for diving you mean?

Yeah thats it, i didnt like what he did if he tried to keep his feet he was free down the wing... anyways

To be honest, you've done well to get there. As I mentioned the other day, when Trinidad and Bahrain are playing off to get to the World Cup it hardly seems fair you have to play South American opposition, especially when Oceania only gets half a place.

To be honest, you've done well to get there. As I mentioned the other day, when Trinidad and Bahrain are playing off to get to the World Cup it hardly seems fair you have to play South American opposition, especially when Oceania only gets half a place.

56995[/snapback]

Oh i dont mind but when i was on the thunderbox at a mates house tonight watching the game. I noticed how many maps of the world he has in there, quite a sight to be honest. But i noticed how big both Bahrain and Trindad are, they are about as big as Alice Springs combined!

56995[/snapback]

Oh i dont mind but when i was on the thunderbox at a mates house tonight watching the game. I noticed how many maps of the world he has in there, quite a sight to be honest. But i noticed how big both Bahrain and Trindad are, they are about as big as Alice Springs combined!

57000[/snapback]

Do you reckon Gus Hiddinck was a big factor. Personally I think he's a great manager and I would love to see him at the Toon.

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Do you reckon Gus Hiddinck was a big factor. Personally I think he's a great manager and I would love to see him at the Toon.

57002[/snapback]

Yeah i reckon he is great. Would be so much better then Souness here. What he did in the space of 6 months is what Frank Farina was trying for 7 years or so! Would be great if the Toon could snare him away from PSV.

WTF is a thunderbox?

The toilet ;)

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Thunderbox=toilet

Tonight=today

What the fuck is going on in that country?! ;)

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Thunderbox=toilet

Tonight=today

57010[/snapback]

Night time kick-off in Oz though wasn't it?

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Thunderbox=toilet

Tonight=today

57010[/snapback]

57011[/snapback]

He can't even cope with the concept of crossing a body of water to get to Gateshead man. I wouldn't even try talking different timezones with him. ;)

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Thunderbox=toilet

Tonight=today

57010[/snapback]

57011[/snapback]

I knar man. I'm implying its a fucking weird place, characterised most noteably by the fact that they're all hopping around on kangaroos in the dark while its daytime here.

56995[/snapback]

57000[/snapback]

Thunderbox=toilet

Tonight=today

57010[/snapback]

57011[/snapback]

He can't even cope with the concept of crossing a body of water to get to Gateshead man. I wouldn't even try talking different timezones with him. ;)

57012[/snapback]

You'll end up in that body of water next time, Tits McGee!