Evolution suffers Kansas setback

Guest alex

I think Islam dates from about 500 AD. There is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap between Nation of Islam theology and Classical Islam though, i wouldn't even class them as the same belief system tbqph.

Anyway, the Arabs got the oil so God loves them more i reckon :naughty:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Islam dates from about 500 AD. There is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap between Nation of Islam theology and Classical Islam though, i wouldn't even class them as the same belief system tbqph.

Anyway, the Arabs got the oil so God loves them more i reckon  :naughty:

54834[/snapback]

That Louis Faraqhan (sp?) is a bit of a twat like, though you've gotta dig those little bow ties. Very dapper.

How many theories throughout history have been accepted as fact only to be destroyed by a new body of evidence. Every age believes that it's version of events is the truth and that which went before was a simple view based on the limited evidence and means of perception. In 500 years from now who's to say that your view and mine maybe regarding as nothing more than understandable but flawed overly simple or overly complicated view of reality, which in fact bears little or no resemblence to what they believe now....er....then...whatever, you know what i mean.

What does you intuition tell you? Listen to your soul, your spirit and sure enough the teachings of Elijah Muhammed will begin to have resonance with you and you will realise you are nothing but evil creations of Yacub................wait, look, it's THE MOTHERSHIP.

54831[/snapback]

:naughty:

I don't know how to take you....

Your first point is interesting, but essentially wrong I think. Of course, a few hundred years ago people got many things totally wrong (e.g. sun orbitting the earth). However, now it is the 21st century, science has become very advanced, and things are almost never proven to be fundamentally flawed. Evolution does exist, anyone who has studied it knows it is almost an irrefutable truth. The devil is in the detail, such as the exact mechanims, but essentially we know we have evolved from more "primitive" life forms. 500 years is not going to change that.

I think Islam dates from about 500 AD. There is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap between Nation of Islam theology and Classical Islam though, i wouldn't even class them as the same belief system  tbqph.

54834[/snapback]

About 600 AD I think.

Anyway, if that's the case (in bold) shouldn't the Nation of Islam have come up with a name of their own.

Anyway, the Arabs got the oil so God loves them more i reckon  :huh:

54834[/snapback]

That Louis Faraqhan (sp?) is a bit of a twat like, though you've gotta dig those little bow ties. Very dapper.

54838[/snapback]

I think they look f**king stupid and then i have to listen to them. Jesus, you white people got it easy man, they won't stopping you at the train station i can promise :naughty:

Sorry, I just wanted the 100th post.

54833[/snapback]

Which you couldn't even manage, you numpty :naughty:

54837[/snapback]

:huh:

In the words of Terry Fuckwit, "Fuck me, I'm as thick as pigshit!"

(I quoted the 100th post anyways!)

I think Islam dates from about 500 AD. There is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap between Nation of Islam theology and Classical Islam though, i wouldn't even class them as the same belief system  tbqph.

54834[/snapback]

About 600 AD I think.

Anyway, if that's the case (in bold) shouldn't the Nation of Islam have come up with a name of their own.

54840[/snapback]

So is CC a nation of Islam believer then? Becuase frankly, they sound like a bunch of racist nutters? Or have I been super-whooshed?

Anyway, the Arabs got the oil so God loves them more i reckon  :D

54834[/snapback]

54838[/snapback]

I think they look f**king stupid and then i have to listen to them. Jesus, you white people got it easy man, they won't stopping you at the train station i can promise :huh:

54841[/snapback]

As a 'whitey' I got some nasty comments off them on Brixton High Street mind you!

Calling me???!!! Who's the daft bastard wearing the fucking dicky bow?? I think the rastafarian hat with stick on dreadlocks was a bad fashion choice that day like. :naughty:

As a 'whitey' I got some nasty comments off them on Brixton High Street mind you!

Calling me???!!! Who's the daft bastard wearing the fucking dicky bow?? I think the rastafarian hat with stick on dreadlocks was a bad fashion choice that day like.  :naughty:

54844[/snapback]

:huh: IRIE!

How many theories throughout history have been accepted as fact only to be destroyed by a new body of evidence. Every age believes that it's version of events is the truth and that which went before was a simple view based on the limited evidence and means of perception. In 500 years from now who's to say that your view and mine maybe regarding as nothing more than understandable but flawed overly simple or overly complicated view of reality, which in fact bears little or no resemblence to what they believe now....er....then...whatever, you know what i mean.

What does you intuition tell you? Listen to your soul, your spirit and sure enough the teachings of Elijah Muhammed will begin to have resonance with you and you will realise you are nothing but evil creations of Yacub................wait, look, it's THE MOTHERSHIP.

54831[/snapback]

Your first point is interesting, but essentially wrong I think. Of course, a few hundred years ago people got many things totally wrong (e.g. sun orbitting the earth). However, now it is the 21st century, science has become very advanced, and things are almost never proven to be fundamentally flawed. Evolution does exist, anyone who has studied it knows it is almost an irrefutable truth. The devil is in the detail, such as the exact mechanims, but essentially we know we have evolved from more "primitive" life forms. 500 years is not going to change that.

54839[/snapback]

If you're going to take me anywhere, the cinema or the circus is fine and if you don't know how, a car is fine :huh:

Your point is possibly/probably correct, science seems to have moved on at an incredlble rate over just a few hundred years. Can it be said it won't continue to evolve at the same rate for the next 200? If it does, what will they think of current thought? Moot point from me really, maybe not helpful in this discussion as it's utterly unquantifiable. Sorry.

Your point is possibly/probably correct, science seems to have moved on at an incredlble rate over just a few hundred years. Can it be said it won't continue to evolve at the same rate for the next 200? If it does, what will they think of current thought? Moot point from me really, maybe not helpful in this discussion as it's utterly unquantifiable . Sorry.

54846[/snapback]

Like religious beliefs :naughty:

54831[/snapback]

54839[/snapback]

If you're going to take me anywhere, the cinema or the circus is fine and if you don't know how, a car is fine :huh:

Your point is possibly/probably correct, science seems to have moved on at an incredlble rate over just a few hundred years. Can it be said it won't continue to evolve at the same rate for the next 200? If it does, what will they think of current thought? Moot point from me really, maybe not helpful in this discussion as it's utterly unquantifiable. Sorry.

54846[/snapback]

For the most part though I'd say 'science' (as we understand it) hasnt suffered that many major discreditings in recent history. More its been a case of gradual understanding and development-and even where there have been mistakes, the mistakes themselves have been what future generations have learned from. So in a way even the mistakes are valid (or have a purpose).

54834[/snapback]

About 600 AD I think.

54840[/snapback]

So is CC a nation of Islam believer then? Becuase frankly, they sound like a bunch of racist nutters? Or have I been super-whooshed?

54843[/snapback]

Please, please, please credit me with some intelligence. I thought you might be amused by it and who knows, maybe the sheer force of their arguement may have brougth about some kind of 'Road to Damascus/Darlington' vision and you might then become a God-botherer.......

Anyway, the Arabs got the oil so God loves them more i reckon  :huh:

54834[/snapback]

About 600 AD I think.

54840[/snapback]

54843[/snapback]

Please, please, please credit me with some intelligence. I thought you might be amused by it and who knows, maybe the sheer force of their arguement may have brougth about some kind of 'Road to Damascus/Darlington' vision and you might then become a God-botherer.......

54851[/snapback]

Oops. Sorry. :D:naughty:

Your point is possibly/probably correct, science seems to have moved on at an incredlble rate over just a few hundred years. Can it be said it won't continue to evolve at the same rate for the next 200? If it does, what will they think of current thought? Moot point from me really, maybe not helpful in this discussion as it's utterly unquantifiable . Sorry.

54846[/snapback]

54847[/snapback]

Quite simply, you're not worthy of his grace so you kick about in the pit of eternal ignorance :huh:

54846[/snapback]

54847[/snapback]

Quite simply, you're not worthy of his grace so you kick about in the pit of eternal ignorance :huh:

54855[/snapback]

I'm not worthy of anyone's grace :D

54831[/snapback]

54839[/snapback]

54846[/snapback]

For the most part though I'd say 'science' (as we understand it) hasnt suffered that many major discreditings in recent history. More its been a case of gradual understanding and development-and even where there have been mistakes, the mistakes themselves have been what future generations have learned from. So in a way even the mistakes are valid (or have a purpose).

54850[/snapback]

2 words for you MM, 'cheese' & 'moon' i rest my case :D

54831[/snapback]

54839[/snapback]

54846[/snapback]

54850[/snapback]

2 words for you MM, 'cheese' & 'moon' i rest my case :D

54858[/snapback]

Manc Mag may have completely different meanings for those two words. :yes

54846[/snapback]

54847[/snapback]

54855[/snapback]

I'm not worthy of anyone's grace :D

54857[/snapback]

Not even 'Grace' by Jeff Buckley? Beautiful album, but maybe your ears are too full of the evil Dr Yacub's words of oppression and brutal dominion over the righteous to hear it :yes

2 words for you MM, 'cheese' & 'moon' i rest my case  :huh:

54858[/snapback]

That was more of an assumption with no scientific reasoning behind it though I believe. A bit like religion.

54831[/snapback]

:yes

54839[/snapback]

If you're going to take me anywhere, the cinema or the circus is fine and if you don't know how, a car is fine :P

54846[/snapback]

54850[/snapback]

2 words for you MM, 'cheese' & 'moon' i rest my case :lol:

54858[/snapback]

Manc Mag may have completely different meanings for those two words. :lol:

54859[/snapback]

:naughty::huh::D