Grooveshark

Happy Face

• 3 years later...

http://listen.grooveshark.com

Spotify has 3.8m songs

Grooveshark has 22m

Anyone know the catch? Why's Spotify more popular?

Cheers

I've been using it a lot recently. Have found it has a really large catalogue, and a load of stuff i couldn't find anywhere else on internet, never mind spotify. Dinar if i'd pay for it like.

Anyone else experienced amazon's new cloud service?

Music that you've bought from amazon is available for your listening online through their cloud server and downloadable for up to 5 "approved" devices.

Is it on their .co.uk site or just amazon.com?

Anyone else experienced amazon's new cloud service?

Music that you've bought from amazon is available for your listening online through their cloud server and downloadable for up to 5 "approved" devices.

Is it on their .co.uk site or just amazon.com?

Heard about it but haven't looked into it. Thought it sounded great when i first heard but If you've bought CDs all over the place it seems a bit of a half measure. Google play let you hoy up about 2000 albums for free anyway.

I manage all my music on my PC with iTunes.

Anything I own on CD I also put onto Google play.

Only stuff I have downloaded goes on my iPod where I can 5 star stuff and gauge what should be bought.

I have price watch set up on find-cd.co.uk for those I want to buy where I can specify if x drops below £y anywhere, notify me and I'll buy it.

Then I use Groove shark/Spotify/we7/8track/Pandora/uberhype and other web ones without any sort of system. I did subscribe to spotify for a while but cancelled it when we were cost cutting to buy the new house. I want to subscribe to another now and grooveshark looks best value on a 3 monthly plan.

Heard about it but haven't looked into it. Thought it sounded great when i first heard but If you've bought CDs all over the place it seems a bit of a half measure. Google play let you hoy up about 2000 albums for free anyway.

I manage all my music on my PC with iTunes.

Anything I own on CD I also put onto Google play.

Only stuff I have downloaded goes on my iPod where I can 5 star stuff and gauge what should be bought.

I have price watch set up on find-cd.co.uk for those I want to buy where I can specify if x drops below £y anywhere, notify me and I'll buy it.

Then I use Groove shark/Spotify/we7/8track/Pandora/uberhype and other web ones without any sort of system. I did subscribe to spotify for a while but cancelled it when we were cost cutting to buy the new house. I want to subscribe to another now and grooveshark looks best value on a 3 monthly plan.

It was more that it was unexpected and pleasantly surprising, especially as they make anything that is "autorip" that you've bought from them also available, so not just current and future purchases.

Appears amazon has also set up a 5gb cloud drive for customers for free. If that's the case, as I need to read the fine print about individual file sizes but 5gb for free blows dropbox out of the water.

It was more that it was unexpected and pleasantly surprising, especially as they make anything that is "autorip" that you've bought from them also available, so not just current and future purchases.

Appears amazon has also set up a 5gb cloud drive for customers for free. If that's the case, as I need to read the fine print about individual file sizes but 5gb for free blows dropbox out of the water.

I'm up to 10 GB on dropbox now. Never paid a penny.