Jesus wept

Jusoda Kid

Big Brother is made for people like you!

Previous to the latest series I've only watched one of it's incarnations with any real interest (the one where the camp norfolk hairdresser had the unhealthy obsession with the geordie dancer, and the fat lass stuck a wine bottle up her chuff). And I only watched this one because I found Marcus a great watch, after he was evicted I didn't watch any of it.

From the glimpses of the show I gleamed whilst watching it with my lass, hes a deluded stalker who spent most of the show feeling up a lass half his age and actually believed she was interested!

Nobody's perfect.

From the glimpses of the show I gleamed whilst watching it with my lass, hes a deluded stalker who spent most of the show feeling up a lass half his age and actually believed she was interested!

There was a lot more to him than that business with the irish bird, and anyway, what a cock teasing little whore she was. I'd have paid good money to see her tied up and .......I'll stop there before I get in trouble. Anyway, I just liked his who gives a fuck attitude to the rules of the show, and when I met him he was exactly the same in real life.