Manchester United's new regime - Indie

Rob W

Yeah - we need thoughtful, well read, intelligent types like me and.......... people like you (I suppose)

57351[/snapback]

So, in other words you won't explain what you meant as you think it might make it appear you were making some sort of amusing comment when you weren't? Of course, you could dispel this by explaining what you meant. :lol:

Yeah - we need thoughtful, well read, intelligent types like me and.......... people like you (I suppose)

57351[/snapback]

So, in other words you won't explain what you meant as you think it might make it appear you were making some sort of amusing comment when you weren't? Of course, you could dispel this by explaining what you meant. :lol:

57352[/snapback]

;):razz::razz::razz::razz::blink::blink::blink:

57351[/snapback]

57352[/snapback]

:razz::razz::razz::razz::blink::blink::blink::blink:

57365[/snapback]

So that's a no then ;)

perhaps a variation on "what do you say to an Honours Graduate in Sociology?  Fries with that please."

57389[/snapback]

Aye, McDonald's is overflowing with ex-England footballers flipping burgers. :lol:

Aye well he can probably get a job flipping burgers in Mcdonalds with his CV

57309[/snapback]

Who?

57312[/snapback]

"that cafe was great and you'd often see Beardsley there"

Wasted on here, I am, just wasted............... :lol:;)

57320[/snapback]

I laughed (sorry Rob I don't think that will help your justifcation for it being funny) but then again I've got an arts degree.

57309[/snapback]

Who?

57312[/snapback]

57320[/snapback]

I laughed (sorry Rob I don't think that will help your justifcation for it being funny) but then again I've got an arts degree.

57528[/snapback]

yep Im with Rob W on that one, the fact that it needed explaining says more about the crowd than the comedian though :razz:

57309[/snapback]

Who?

57312[/snapback]

57320[/snapback]

57528[/snapback]

yep Im with Rob W on that one, the fact that it needed explaining says more about the crowd than the comedian though :razz:

57814[/snapback]

Explain it then. :razz:

On a related note, I see they've shut down the cafe in the Milburn stand to be replaced by a shit sandwich shop on the SW corner. Bastards, that cafe was great and you'd often see Beardsley there.

can you tell what it is yet?

perhaps not a real rib tickler but not too obscure

On a related note, I see they've shut down the cafe in the Milburn stand to be replaced by a shit sandwich shop on the SW corner. Bastards, that cafe was great and you'd often see Beardsley there.

57825[/snapback]

I must be really think because I still don't get it. :lol:

57825[/snapback]

I understood that he meant Beardsley should be flipping burgers with his CV, just not why. Can you tell me why?

57825[/snapback]

I understood that he meant Beardsley should be flipping burgers with his CV, just not why. Can you tell me why?

57829[/snapback]

I think there is some implication I saw Beardsley working at the cafe, which of course, I didn't. How this is funny and what the hell it has to do with his CV is anyone's guess.

Howay Zico, Rob, and all you arty types, please explain. :lol:

Everyone knows all the best jokes need a thorough explanation only for you to let you discover that they aren't very funny in the first place :lol:

57834[/snapback]

You see, I'd let it lie if I could even see the joke, but I'm not sure. I think I understand why its supposed to be funny, but if I'm right then it's not remotely funny. On the other hand, I may be missing something.

Actually, I might put it to the vote.

Everyone knows all the best jokes need a thorough explanation only for you to let you discover that they aren't very funny in the first place ;)

57834[/snapback]

You see, I'd let it lie if I could even see the joke, but I'm not sure. I think I understand why its supposed to be funny, but if I'm right then it's not remotely funny. On the other hand, I may be missing something.

Actually, I might put it to the vote.

57835[/snapback]

It was partly because I wasn't quite sure what the fuck Rob was trying to say. Then when I found out what I thought he meant was what he actually meant (I think at least), I wanted to know why it was funny. I still suspect I'm missing something though :lol::razz: