Chris Eagles

Park Life

I was surprise. No top flight clubs went for him when he left ManU. Front what I remember he looked really promising, and scored a few goals.

I only saw him in Carling games since he went to Burnley, but he's a very exciting player. Has he played regularly for Burnley in the Prem?

I think we missed out on the possibility of signing a great player if we indeed had been interested at one point. He was never going to get regular football at Manchester United and this article seems to think there were a number of clubs sniffing around him. Its interesting that he chose to drop to the Championship and go to Burnley to get regular first team football. He has developed a great deal and has looked impressive in the PRemier League this season, reckon if and when Burnley go down there will be a fair few clubs in the top league interested in snapping him up.