Am I going mental

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I think my brain is giving up the ghost. It's been threatening it for a long time, but today it's really being WEIRD.

First off I found that I just BURST out laughing in my accounting lecture because I could've SWORN that the lecturer said something about "making sure my pants balance". Turns out he actually said ACCOUNTS balance. To be honest, that does make more sense.

And then he said something about how a change in something (profit, maybe?) would affect the stakeholders.... but I just confidently expected him to say "steak knives". Fuckin'WHAT??

And THEN, my friend's boyfriend on MSN told me that she was sitting next to him, making pretty things with beads. Then she took over the keyboad and said that her "eyes hurt from all the beading".

And I read it as "bleeding". :lol: Which rather changes the sentence ENTIRELY!!!

So, yes, I think I should retire to bed for several days until my brain recovers. Because it's not doing a good job at the moment.

I mean, before you know it it's going to be telling me "yes, click the 'submit' button.. people DO care about what you just wrote..."

As I said. I think I've lost it. ;)

*submit*

I think my brain is giving up the ghost.  It's been threatening it for a long time, but today it's really being WEIRD.

First off I found that I just BURST out laughing in my accounting lecture because I could've SWORN that the lecturer said something about "making sure my pants balance".  Turns out he actually said ACCOUNTS balance.  To be honest, that does make more sense.

And then he said something about how a change in something (profit, maybe?) would affect the stakeholders.... but I just confidently expected him to say "steak knives".  Fuckin'WHAT??

And THEN, my friend's boyfriend on MSN told me that she was sitting next to him, making pretty things with beads.  Then she took over the keyboad and said that her "eyes hurt from all the beading".

And I read it as "bleeding".  :lol:  Which rather changes the sentence ENTIRELY!!!

So, yes, I think I should retire to bed for several days until my brain recovers.  Because it's not doing a good job at the moment.

I mean, before you know it it's going to be telling me "yes, click the 'submit' button.. people DO care about what you just wrote..."

As I said.  I think I've lost it. ;)

*submit*

57927[/snapback]

you're a catherine tate character,arent you ?,you are..what you like eh ??