Who would you sell?

Deano

If Routledge is as good as Zog

:icon_lol:

Better way to look at it, has Routledge performed as good as (and added enough value to the starting team overall) as N'Zogbia did when he played for us? Compare how N'Zogbia played on average for us. Head down, running into players, giving possession away was his trademark.

I'd argue we've seen more from Routledge at times, we're not comparing potential or ability but contributions.

3 goalies keep

colo still suspect he may bottle it give him to first window

enrique keep

simpson keep

taylor s keep

kadar keep

butt gone

guthrie keep

jonas keep

routledge keep

carroll keep

best gone

kovenkrands keep

shola gone

barton as colo

nolan as above

smith gone

williamson keep

hall keep if possible

taylor r gone

ranger keep

shola gone

I don't think we can make a fair comparison until we see Routledge in the PL for us.

There was a bigger point being made which was if you compare the midfield we often had on the pitch last season, the one we have now is arguably better.

We've seen Routledge quite a few times in the PL already too, i remember him having a very good game against us at Palace a few years back.

If Routledge is as good as Zog

:icon_lol:

Better way to look at it, has Routledge performed as good as (and added enough value to the starting team overall) as N'Zogbia did when he played for us? Compare how N'Zogbia played on average for us. Head down, running into players, giving possession away was his trademark.

I'd argue we've seen more from Routledge at times, we're not comparing potential or ability but contributions.

I was a fan of Zog and as has been said we've got to see Routledge do the business in the prem. But i like what i've seen from him, not just his pace and willingnness to run at defenders and try and get crosses in, but already he has played i would say about 10 lovely through balls, timed perfectly for strikers that i haven't seen consistently from a toon player in a long time.

He obviously needs consistency and in the past there must be reasons why he's ended up at QPR in the championship instead of the prem, but i think he'll be a good player for us next season who will get assists and goals.