Darts

Toon_Man

Guest Barrack Road

Mardle's a divvy, I like how humble Barney is big BARNEY fan me, shame he's been shite for two years, but on song he can beat Taylor.

Barney doesn't seem to give a toss anymore. Used to like James Wade, but he's far too cocky since he won the PL.

UK Open always has a few unkowns do well- wasn't it UK Open when that 65-year old from Northern Ireland got to the quarters or semis?

Mardle's a divvy, I like how humble Barney is big BARNEY fan me, shame he's been shite for two years, but on song he can beat Taylor.

hes gone a bit allardyce with all his sports psychology and changing his darts

he was better before

• 5 years later...

Saw Jelle Klaasen last neet, he was absolutely magnificent. The only three dart average over 100 in the whole tournament, 103 he had, and the bookies have him at 40/1 to win the whole thing. I might have a few quid each way on it. Taylor THE BIGGEST CUNT EVER IN SPORT, is finished I'm telling you that now.

Missed the darts last night but reading here that Barney v Bunting was one of the best darts games in recent history. Gary Anderson the toon fan is going to do it again imo, great bloke, and 7/1 is worth a go.