SKY Fixtures

Guest Gordon McKeag

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/matches/matches_media.html

I make it ten. Not that it is an indicator of anything really.

Tool. It's a clear indicator we have a fanbase two or three times bigger than Spurs', I don't see how it can be denied. We're shit and on telly more than you.

In the early part of the season. You might just be playing the sky 4 more towards the beginning of the season.

Your Derby's always going to be on because of bother. Loads of factors. As I say, it really means nothing.

The 'Sky 4'? Never heard that term before. But from these statistics, we're in the top 4 of their choice of TV picks.

Tool. It's a clear indicator we have a fanbase two or three times bigger than Spurs', I don't see how it can be denied. We're shit and on telly more than you.

In the early part of the season. You might just be playing the sky 4 more towards the beginning of the season.

Your Derby's always going to be on because of bother. Loads of factors. As I say, it really means nothing.

The 'Sky 4'? Never heard that term before. But from these statistics, we're in the top 4 of their choice of TV picks.

You know Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool if you get more coverage than them over the course of a season I would be truly shocked. Unless you implode spectacularly again. (Which I think deep down sky are hoping for)

Guest Gordon McKeag

You know Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool if you get more coverage than them over the course of a season I would be truly shocked. Unless you implode spectacularly again. (Which I think deep down sky are hoping for)

The last four seasons we were in the Premiership each year we were on more than Chelsea. It's all over the internet, just look for it. Our relegation season we were on 22 times to their 19 I think it was you languished with your middle of the road fanbased on 14 or 15, your Everton's, Villa's, Man City's etc..

Guest Gordon McKeag

Why would SKY be hoping for that :icon_lol: so they can record championship audiences again?? Newcastle v Leeds in the CCC would draw a bigger viewing audience than Spurs v West Ham in the Prem without any doubt.

Why would SKY be hoping for that :icon_lol: so they can record championship audiences again?? Newcastle v Leeds in the CCC would draw a bigger viewing audience than Spurs v West Ham in the Prem without any doubt.

they have a 24 hour sports channel Stevie. They love the drama. Plus they will be wanting someone to make the scouse look less of a shambles. The way I see it there is only one club who can do that job for them.

Guest Gordon McKeag

they have a 24 hour sports channel Stevie. They love the drama. Plus they will be wanting someone to make the scouse look less of a shambles. The way I see it there is only one club who can do that job for them.

You forget one thing if there's one club who know how to give their supporters high expectations, give them a tantalising taste of glory to cruelly snatch it away, as much as us, it's Tottenham.

Sky are jokers like. Just watch netbusters 'top 100 goals in the Coca cola leagues' for last season.

Totals:

Nicky Maynard: 6

NUFC: 0

No sign of Jonas v Barnsley, Pancrate v Watford or Nolan v the blades!