Brass Eye

Ayatollah Hermione

They still hold up well and it's odd seeing how the media's covering of scandal and current affairs hasn't really changed much at all in 10-15 years. Some of the stuff such as the overuse of mental graphs and the Right/Wrong divide wouldn't be out of place on Sky News. I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Morris do something else along these lines again.

Also, "One day, a stairwell nonce-bashing left him quadrospazzed on a life-glug." :unsure::lol: :lol:

Edited by A NICE HAT

I have LITERALLY JUST THIS MINUTE finished reading this. It's neither perfect nor essential reading, but a timely reminder of just how relevant and (unfortunately) prescient a lot of Morris' TV/radio work was. And obviously the paedophilia special is pretty much the most important piece of television in recent history, as anyone with half a brain will agree. :unsure:

Love Brasseye, The Day Today was quite good too. Rain that goes up and comes down as triple water, uprooting plants and killing monkeys.

there's a new site I came across here, its like Brasseye humour but in online newspaper form, doing parodys on topical news topics. quite funny

8outof10twats.co.uk

Love Brasseye, The Day Today was quite good too. Rain that goes up and comes down as triple water, uprooting plants and killing monkeys.

there's a new site I came across here, its like Brasseye humour but in online newspaper form, doing parodys on topical news topics. quite funny

8outof10twats.co.uk

Will you stop spamming your shit 8 out of 10 twats website for fuck sake. nobody wants to go on it.