Derby

The Fish

A business associate of mine who I've helped is from Alfreton which is nearby, he always says it's the best place in Derbyshire, but Derby itself oh dear. Last time I was there was 1998 reminded me of Ashington Town Centre, and even then it seemed better than the visit before 6 years earlier. The most notable thing about Derby building wise is a big Royal Mail sorting office surely that's as damning an indictment as you'll ever see. There's always Thornley Manor though if she's got a few quid.

I know... not best pleased about her new town. I mean, Leeds is all right. Decent bars, lots of fit students, handy for getting around the rest of the country. Derby's got fuck all.

bet I can't get a decent Beaujolais. :D

Beaujolais is quite cheap though anyway, Dave. It's a bit of fun rather than a serious wine. Consider yourself out-snobbed.

:D

On a slightly serious note I've gotten the train from Derby many times (albeit a canny while ago) and the countryside between there and Chesterfield is lovely.

Edited by alex

A business associate of mine who I've helped is from Alfreton which is nearby, he always says it's the best place in Derbyshire, but Derby itself oh dear. Last time I was there was 1998 reminded me of Ashington Town Centre, and even then it seemed better than the visit before 6 years earlier. The most notable thing about Derby building wise is a big Royal Mail sorting office surely that's as damning an indictment as you'll ever see. There's always Thornley Manor though if she's got a few quid.

I know... not best pleased about her new town. I mean, Leeds is all right. Decent bars, lots of fit students, handy for getting around the rest of the country. Derby's got fuck all.

bet I can't get a decent Beaujolais. :rolleyes:

Beaujolais is quite cheap though anyway, Dave. It's a bit of fun rather than a serious wine. Consider yourself out-snobbed.

On a slightly serious note I've gotten the train from Derby many times (albeit a canny while ago) and the countryside between there and Chesterfield is lovely.

I just like the evening of the Nouveau Beaujolais if I'm honest :D

bet I can't get a decent Beaujolais. :huff:

I just like the evening of the Nouveau Beaujolais if I'm honest :rolleyes:

Beaujolais nouveau :D

bet I can't get a decent Beaujolais. :huff:

I just like the evening of the Nouveau Beaujolais if I'm honest :rolleyes:

Beaujolais nouveau :D

:huff:

touch

You porking this bird Fish? Soon to be known as the Beast of Beeston.

She's soon to be known as the Beasted in Beeston :D

(wait, that's not really much better is it? )