The SModcast Network

Wavey Davey

Anybody been on smodcast.com recently?

Festooned with podcasts. Almost daily now and each one's a gem!

I'm going to have to dial back on my podcasts like. He's doing far too many to keep up with.

Tell Em Steve Dave is the only one I really look forward to any more....though the Hollywood Babble On has started well and might keep my interest as a film geek.

Anybody been on smodcast.com recently?

Festooned with podcasts. Almost daily now and each one's a gem!

I'm going to have to dial back on my podcasts like. He's doing far too many to keep up with.

Tell Em Steve Dave is the only one I really look forward to any more....though the Hollywood Babble On has started well and might keep my interest as a film geek.

Blow Hard's a bit 'dance, gay monkey!' but Babble-on and Get Old are canny too.

I've been into the Get Old ones too. Was getting back into Steve Dave then the last three have been over 2 and a half hours and I can't hack any audio for that long so I've missed those ones. Can't stand Malcolm so I give them a miss too. I was getting into the Highlands ones but they seem to have gone or do you have to pay for them?

Fair play to them getting Smodcastle started up and making some cash from what were freebies.

I've been into the Get Old ones too. Was getting back into Steve Dave then the last three have been over 2 and a half hours and I can't hack any audio for that long so I've missed those ones. Can't stand Malcolm so I give them a miss too. I was getting into the Highlands ones but they seem to have gone or do you have to pay for them?

Fair play to them getting Smodcastle started up and making some cash from what were freebies.

Highlands has moved to saturday. Blow hard is better for having Kevin involved as Mo and Glo was utter shit.

and as for the 2 hour-plus runtime? Put it on your mp3 player and listen to it whilst doing something else. It helps.

I've been into the Get Old ones too. Was getting back into Steve Dave then the last three have been over 2 and a half hours and I can't hack any audio for that long

Today's episode is 3 hours 40 minutes.

I couldn't be happier. :D

I've been into the Get Old ones too. Was getting back into Steve Dave then the last three have been over 2 and a half hours and I can't hack any audio for that long

Today's episode is 3 hours 40 minutes.

I couldn't be happier. :D

Walt's suggestion for making steve-dave more entertaing B)

• 1 year later...

Incidentally, smodcast.com went a bit mental with the live broadcasts and the sheer volume of podcasts on there now.

Agreed there. Used to enjoy a lot of the shows, but you miss a few weeks and then there's so much stuff to catch up on I gave up. The specials they've done with Jon Lovitz are worth listening to.

Had no idea about this TV show, will give it a go.

I gave up on everything except Tell Em Steve Dave a while ago. It's basically like 24/7 radio now, and you wouldn't get the podcasts of every show on radio 1 or owt. If your car has internet radio I think it's champion for that...but mine doesn't so I'm not gonna download the vast array of podcasts available.

Walt Flannagan is a legend though, so I do get owt i know he's in.

Looks like Steve-Dave are succumbing to that 'poochie' syndrome some podcasts do:

Become fascinated by twerp nobody likes, keep bringing them in the show and when they're not around constantly talk about them. It gets boring after a while and the quality of the show drops.