Newcastle v Arsenal - Carling Cup

wykikitoon

The odds on gettting to the final and not meeting at least one of Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal along the way are remote. If nothing else you'll get one in the final.

As much as I hark for a Wembley trip I want to minimise the chances of getting stuffed there. Id rather therefore get knocked out now by Arsenal than at Wembley. If we do that then I want Man U at home in the next round. Then I'll really believe its ours.

Considering the manner in which we beat Chelsea at their place then this has to be seen as winnable. We the fans need to be in top form though, out singing their fans and harrassing their players at every touch.

Well I spose if we can knock them out that just leaves Man U that would definitely beat us if we got to the final. Shame they'll definitely be going through with the draw they've got, was hoping they might have got Villa away.

Tbh like its been said already, to win it we have to beat the best, whether we actually have a chance of winning it is another story.

Im actually quite happy with the draw and i hope for another good cup tie.

Win Win situation really....Win and we beat another top team and progress with the motivation that comes with it.

Lose and we have more scope to focus on our league form and winning the FA Cup :lol: