FM2011

Deano

Has anyone pre-rdered it?

Got mine ordered on Steam...cant fuckin wait man.

If by pre-ordered you mean signed up to a torrent site ready to download it then yes, I have.

Has anyone pre-rdered it?

Got mine ordered on Steam...cant fuckin wait man.

If by pre-ordered you mean signed up to a torrent site ready to download it then yes, I have.

This.

I wonder how many relationships have been helped on their way to failure because of it?

Thankfully i work stupid shifts so i can play when the mrs is sleepin!

I work daft shifts too and take the laptop in. Got a game going with one of the lads at work, plus one with Ben Arfa (who hasn't got a broken leg)

I reckon it's one of those games that I can't imagine thinking "Oh this is too immature for me", I mean, I might stop enjoying it or I might focus on family or whatever, but it's not like tromping around hitting goblins with swords, is it?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I wonder how many relationships have been helped on their way to failure because of it?

Thankfully i work stupid shifts so i can play when the mrs is sleepin!

I work daft shifts too and take the laptop in. Got a game going with one of the lads at work, plus one with Ben Arfa (who hasn't got a broken leg)

I reckon it's one of those games that I can't imagine thinking "Oh this is too immature for me", I mean, I might stop enjoying it or I might focus on family or whatever, but it's not like tromping around hitting goblins with swords, is it?

:angry:

My bother in law is all in to that bollocks. "Cunts of War 10 - The Battle of Kabul" what a load of pish.

I remember a game of FM I had two years ago, I was Forest and I had Shola up front got him on a bosman, beat the mackems last game of the season a famous 1-3 win in front of a less than full SOS as Chris Coleman took them to relegation, and I qualified for the UEFA Cup. When Shola scored I just screamed "fuckin get in Shola lad!!! have it ya inbred cunts", then I had a look around and thought, what are you doing???? You're 30 years of age, and absolutely delighted by a game made up of 0's and 1's. Still I can get in the mood to play it sometimes.

I'm surprised Tuco Ramirez's computer can run FM11. He's that skint he can't afford sky sports, never mind a season ticket. The lad is always on here home games. The lad watches games on sopcast lol. The RAM on his motherboard would blow up playing FM2008 never mind FM2011. I've got a season ticket 4GB of RAM and the xtra large internet package not to mention the extra large sports package. Tuco stop messing about and download 2007 of pirate bay LOL.

I'm surprised Tuco Ramirez's computer can run FM11. He's that skint he can't afford sky sports, never mind a season ticket. The lad is always on here home games. The lad watches games on sopcast lol. The RAM on his motherboard would blow up playing FM2008 never mind FM2011. I've got a season ticket 4GB of RAM and the xtra large internet package not to mention the extra large sports package. Tuco stop messing about and download 2007 of pirate bay LOL.

:angry:

You're my hero.

fucking hell this kid's an embarrassment to... well to pretty much everyone. I'm sure his Dad would disown him, if he'd ever met him.

You live in liverpool.....yet support man u.....probably a cockney and your hotmail account is toughguymick?

Hahahaha seriously? Are you 37 and still live with your mam aswell?

You live in liverpool.....yet support man u.....probably a cockney and your hotmail account is toughguymick?

Hahahaha seriously? Are you 37 and still live with your mam aswell?

The mods on here trying to be hero's messing around with me account. I live in Aintree and support Liverpool and I'not 37 for fuck sake.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Pacinofan is a noise, a depressed scouser, who talks condescending arrogant dismissive bollocks. Truly though I believe that HE BELIEVES in most of what he's saying.

This lad though, I'm actually tired of reading his bollocks. I don't mind abuse, it's good crack when it's funny and something you can respond to, but what is the point in that? Do we not have enough on here because of Kevin? I've only posted a few days on here in the last 3 weeks, partly cos I've been down London for some of it, and partly cos of wank like this. I've noticed there's definitely a decrease in usage in the last month.

Pacinofan is a noise, a depressed scouser, who talks condescending arrogant dismissive bollocks. Truly though I believe that HE BELIEVES in most of what he's saying.

This lad though, I'm actually tired of reading his bollocks. I don't mind abuse, it's good crack when it's funny and something you can respond to, but what is the point in that? Do we not have enough on here because of Kevin? I've only posted a few days on here in the last 3 weeks, partly cos I've been down London for some of it, and partly cos of wank like this. I've noticed there's definitely a decrease in usage in the last month.

Stop chatting shit, you're always on here making sick jokes about Liverpool. Your that sick your jokes can get you locked up. You must be high on skol super some of the sick vile comments you make. One day mate the police will kick your door in and take your computer. Skol super posters like you should be banned from the net.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Stop chatting shit, you're always on here making sick jokes about Liverpool. Your that sick your jokes can get you locked up. You must be high on skol super some of the sick vile comments you make. One day mate the police will kick your door in and take your computer. Skol super posters like you should be banned from the net.

What do you post as on rawk?

Can't get an account because they not taking on new users its been like that for years why do you ask? I sometimes use me mates when he's away with the army

Scouse wit...

Can't get an account because they not taking on new users its been like that for years why do you ask? I sometimes use me mates when he's away with the army

Tuco sorry for the last post I think I got you mixed up with someone else

Am I to blame?

Am I to blame?