What ever happened to Fumaca?

Mark

Wasn't he the downfall of a certain "Carry On Coach"' ? And the cause of his final, welcome to the fans, demise ? And the reason that certain comedy coach was regarded as very much surplus to requirements by everyone but Bobby Robson ? Ahd whose constant sackings and "by mutual decision"s since have proved everyone but SBR right ?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And sorry if I got off the subject, slightly. Just got me thinking about that misnamed "coach" when talking of Fuknackers.

Wasn't he the downfall of a certain "Carry On Coach"' ? And the cause of his final, welcome to the fans, demise ? And the reason that certain comedy coach was regarded as very much surplus to requirements by everyone but Bobby Robson ? Ahd whose constant sackings and "by mutual decision"s since have proved everyone but SBR right ?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And sorry if I got off the subject, slightly. Just got me thinking about that misnamed "coach" when talking of Fuknackers.

5301[/snapback]

I take it your on about a certain Mr. Wadsworth - hasnt he been sacked from every managerial job hes had since he left us?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

5301[/snapback]

I take it your on about a certain Mr. Wadsworth - hasnt he been sacked from every managerial job hes had since he left us?

5315[/snapback]

Indeed it was Mr Wadsworth.

When you hear pompous ex professionals or whatever bleating on about fans not understanding the game etc then see players like him recommended by a highly qualified coach it makes me smile.

The stupid arse must have been the only person in the stadium who thought that duffer was worthy of anything more than being a ball boy. Quite simply one of the

worst players I've ever seen play for Newcastle and thats saying something. He was good for a laugh though, the sight of him sprinting 50 yards to take a pushed pass was worth the admission fee alone, which he did a few times.

Edited by LeazesMag