vodafone usb stick

tinofbeans

My current ladyfriend has a laptop, that she plugs the vodafone stick into and we can get a signal. we cannot get internet explorer or any internet connection however.

where are we going wrong. do we need to add a connection? and how do we do it.

What does it say in Network connections?

>start>right click network>left click properties - brings up network and sharing > click into ''manage network connections and look under wireless -

Also remove firewalls and reset your browser -

My current ladyfriend has a laptop, that she plugs the vodafone stick into and we can get a signal. we cannot get internet explorer or any internet connection however.

where are we going wrong. do we need to add a connection? and how do we do it

Why lie twice mate? One you got no girlfriend and two you must be albe to get a connection otherwise you wouldn't be albe to type this message in. Them USB sticks are shit as well is like using dail up.

where are we going wrong. do we need to add a connection? and how do we do it

Why lie twice mate? One you got no girlfriend and two you must be albe to get a connection otherwise you wouldn't be albe to type this message in. Them USB sticks are shit as well is like using dail up.

thats an interesting statement. i don't have a problem with my laptop, but she can't afford broadband so her mum got her this. if i wanted patronising comments from an idiot then i'd ask you. ok.