Lib-Dem secretary a Russian Spy

Monkeys Fist

BBC news;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11922897

Essentially, a 25yr old Russian woman has been working as secretary to Mike Hancock, MP for Portsmouth South,(home of the Royal Naval Dockyard), and has been detained and lined up for deportation by MI5/6.

Bet you he was banging her.

article-1307214-0AF6CB3B000005DC-411_228x288.jpg

For Certain.

BBC news;

Essentially, a 25yr old Russian woman has been working as secretary to Mike Hancock, MP for Portsmouth South,(home of the Royal Naval Dockyard), and has been detained and lined up for deportation by MI5/6.

For Certain.

MikeHancock-strikes-whale-tail-pose.jpg

Nailed on.

BBC news;

For Certain.

She doesn't look Russian, she's a horror, she looks like this kid in my class at school called Monkey Moulding. His eyes were so far apart they were in like different time zones. Ended up homosexual by all accounts.

I wonder what top secret info you could get from a Portsmouth MP ffs.

She doesn't look Russian, she's a horror, she looks like this kid in my class at school called Monkey Moulding. His eyes were so far apart they were in like different time zones. Ended up homosexual by all accounts.

:lol:

:)

Sorry for drifting off topic, but that kid :lol: he was bar manager of a big pub last I heard as well. One of my mates used to say "that kid is far too ugly not to have a massive cock". By that logic I should be like John Holmes.

I know all this Russia bollocks with their espionage seems to have got worse since the Cold War, but the scariest thing I heard, from someone who is close to a "spook", was they have 5 nukes hidden in this country and have had for years, to detonate any time they wanted.

Edited by WDP

They certainly hid some Spetznas weapons here - I think two dumps have been discovered by accident - but a nuke is tough - they need loving care and maintenance and have to go back tot he shop every few years to relaod the plutonium with fresh stuff

I read once that there is an unpublished agreement that you don't do this - otherwise the Brits would park one in the basement of the British Embassy which has finally moved from opposite the Kremlin to just of the New Arbat - still bloody central tho...................................

BBC news;

For Certain.

Looks like he might have given her a pearl necklace at least.

Can't help thinking of that episode of Blackadder goes forth with the German spy.