Vuckic...3+ mil

Lua Lua...2 mil

Strikers

Carroll...25 mil

Ameobi...3 mil

Best...2 mil

Lovenkrands...1 mil

Ranger...1 mil

I'd let the following go for an acceptable bid come the end of the season...

Ranger, Lovenkrands, Smith, Guthrie, Routledge and Raylor.

Obviously not all of them would leave, leaving our squad even shorter but i expect a few of those at another clubs next season.

Goalkeepers

Harper...500k

Krul...4 mil

Forster...4 mil

Defenders

Simpson...4 mil

Enrique...15 mil

Colo...15 mil

Saylor...7 mil

Williamson...3.5 mil

Kadar...2+ mil

Raylor...1.5 mil

Midfielders

Ben Arfa...15 mil

Jonas...8 mil

Barton...5 mil

Routledge...2 mil

Guthrie...3 mil

Gosling...4+ mil

Nolan...4 mil

Smith...1.5 mil

Vuckic...3+ mil

Lua Lua...2 mil

Strikers

Carroll...25 mil

Ameobi...3 mil

Best...2 mil

Lovenkrands...1 mil

Ranger...1 mil

:lol:

You having a fucking laugh? I do agree Colo has had a good season so far but £15m? he is no were near that, the same for Jose Enrique.

Jonas £8m? Fucking hell I wish!

Ben Arfa, worth about £10m

The others are just young'uns that are not tried and tested, most of them Championship quality and tbh not one of them worth what youve put.

Edited by bawan

How is Ben Arfa worth 15m, when we signed him 5m two weeks ago?

I think he's talking on potential as well as our buy being perceived as brilliant business. If you sign a player out of contract, 2 weeks later doesn't mean he's still worth zero. Different circumstances I know

Harper 500k, krul 3m, Forster 4m, Enrique 9m, Simpson 3m, collo 5.5m, Williamson 3.5m, Taylor S 4m, Raylor 500k, smith - we should be paying the other team, routledge 2.5m, gosling 4m Barton 4m, ben arfa 9m, Jonas 4.5m, Guthrie 1.5m, tiote 11m, Nolan 2.5m, carroll 13m, the rest of the strikers are shit and sub 1m

Ok we're never going to sell him considering we just bought him, but for the sake of the discussion I'd be disappointed if we sold Ben Arfa for anything less than 12 million.

As for Jonas, we would be lucky to get somewhere near 5 million, granted he can take a player on but he offers diddly-squat in the final third. I admire he's work rate, and he seems a decent bloke but I'd be happy to see the back of him for nothing less than 5 million.

Kevin Nolan I would just not sell, there is a lot of talk about our front six when Ben Arfa returns and where Nolan and Barton play... personally I think he is vitally important to our team. He is a big character in the dressing room, his work rate, consistency and experience are irreplaceable really. Highlighten here;

http://www.premierleague.com/page/PlayerPerformanceIndex

Where he is 8th best player according to their stats in the PL, joint with Carroll. And if you look at the stats for last season in the Championship he dominated it and came out top of the list. He may not catch the eye with blistering runs or skills but he is a very effective player. So, considering he's only 28 I wouldn't like to see him leave for anything less than 8 million.

I always remember this as well, great technique! Looking at him you just wouldn't think he would have the skills. Utter hero!

*chicken dance