Football Boots

OTF

Guest Marshall-Baines

Making an eleven aside come back next season. The last season I played more than the odd game I scored 11 goals in 8 games 2006 that and that was playing hungover all the time, I was fatter then than I am now, so gonna have a final hurrah next season to get 25 or 30 goals.

Think those orange boots they're all wearing now look surprisingly nice. Anyone know what make they are.

Guest Marshall-Baines
PDS002009963.jpg

???

Yep watched a game the other day, and half the players were wearing them, I really liked them. Most of my mates have wrapped 11 aside or are wrapping this season, old cunts all aged 30-35, but am determined to play next season like. I'll not ask you for a game J69 cos at the end of the day I'd probably take your place. Anyone else playing 11s?

Guest Marshall-Baines
28 and oldest in the team, we dont need any cloggers ;)

Cloggers, J69 am 6ft2 I should be brilliant in the air but I'm shit, I'm more like a Sunday League Cantona. I used to score so many goals, but none of them were tap ins. Technique based me rather than brawn.

Guest Marshall-Baines
33 and played 8 games once, 5 years ago? ;) Shefki Kuqi more like

Shefki Kuqi :) mate, I've won more medals than fuckin Field Marshall Montgomery. From the age of 11 to 28 I averaged a goal a game or more every single season. My first full season in sunday league when I was 16 scored 45 in 25 games. You have no reason to believe me but am telling you the truth. Just played five a side since then really, apart from the odd favour I've done people. I'll show you some of my goals that are on youtube if I can find them.

Edited by Marshall-Baines

Making an eleven aside come back next season. The last season I played more than the odd game I scored 11 goals in 8 games 2006 that and that was playing hungover all the time, I was fatter then than I am now, so gonna have a final hurrah next season to get 25 or 30 goals .

Think those orange boots they're all wearing now look surprisingly nice. Anyone know what make they are.

Sherla?

Guest Marshall-Baines
Making an eleven aside come back next season. The last season I played more than the odd game I scored 11 goals in 8 games 2006 that and that was playing hungover all the time, I was fatter then than I am now, so gonna have a final hurrah next season to get 25 or 30 goals .

Sherla?

;)

He couldn't get 30 goals in a season in the five a side Thursday Evening League Division Four at Eldon Rec.

• 2 weeks later...

me shin pads are now a pair of pants..

Which is fitting because I wore them on Sunday and they were pants..

Kept coming down, came flying out a few times when running.

The socks I was wearing didn't help.. will need to tape them up next time. They feel great when you put them on - nice and light and whatnot - but man the amount of times I had to adjust them was ridiculous.