Given the choice would you go back?

Would you swap?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol:

There really should be an entrance exam.

I said that a long, long time ago. Me doing the questions.

:lol: Not for nothing, if you knock up 20 questions, I'll definitely support it's introduction by bribing the good and the great of Toontastic :lol:

Should be a points system. You need 50% to get in. 10 questions about the toon (3 points for each correct answer). 10 questions about football in general, and a 200 word written statement "why you aren't a mug". To be given a mark out of forty by a panel of five appointed adjudicators.

To be honest, this is Toontastic. So I'd also want a recipe, a film choice and a story about either: breaking up with their girlfriend/wife, shitting, or their cock.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea won the league last year too, scary flairy, does that mean Joe Cole is world class?

I give up. Making irrational comparisons now, sit down and re-think what you write.

Why is it irrational? You're claiming Duff was world class because Chelsea won the league before we signed him. Like Joe Cole and Liverpool. Exactly the same scenario. You obviously didn't watch them win the league that season, if you think he was tearing defences up :lol:

Chelsea won the league last year too, scary flairy, does that mean Joe Cole is world class?

I give up. Making irrational comparisons now, sit down and re-think what you write.

Why is it irrational? You're claiming Duff was world class because Chelsea won the league before we signed him. Like Joe Cole and Liverpool. Exactly the same scenario. You obviously didn't watch them win the league that season, if you think he was tearing defences up :lol:

Duff was integral to that team..

He only started half of their games you tit

Guest LeazesLad

:lol: Not for nothing, if you knock up 20 questions, I'll definitely support it's introduction by bribing the good and the great of Toontastic :lol:

Should be a points system. You need 50% to get in. 10 questions about the toon (3 points for each correct answer). 10 questions about football in general, and a 200 word written statement "why you aren't a mug". To be given a mark out of forty by a panel of five appointed adjudicators.

To be honest, this is Toontastic. So I'd also want a recipe, a film choice and a story about either: breaking up with their girlfriend/wife, shitting, or their cock.

A story about their cock? :lol: How many marks would you get for a story about splitting your banjo during rampant sex then? Good ideas or it could be tell a funny story that involved you, and if it's not funny just fuck them off.

He only started half of their games you tit

That he did but his contributions on the wing with Robben were vital. Not just that season but the season before.

:lol: Not for nothing, if you knock up 20 questions, I'll definitely support it's introduction by bribing the good and the great of Toontastic :D

you have PM

3 goals and 2 assists though, Ronaldo-esque, world class! Soz Flair, you're right, I'm going to stop humouring you now tbh.

You are humouring yourself. He's a fucking winger. Look at our current first choice winger, Jonas. How many assists/goals has he got in his entire career here? Daft sod.

Edited by Flair

3 goals and 2 assists though, Ronaldo-esque, world class! Soz Flair, you're right, I'm going to stop humouring you now tbh.

You are humouring yourself. He's a fucking winger. Look at our current first choice winger, Jonas. How many assists/goals has he got in his entire career here? Daft sod.

He got 2 assists in our last game :lol: World class Duff got 3 in a full season when you claim he was integral to their title winning side, you mug. On top of this, when Ben Arfa was fit Jonas wasn't getting in the team. That suggests that he's not 'first choice' at all. You really do know nothing.

He got 2 assists in our last game :lol: World class Duff got 3 in a full season when you claim he was integral to their title winning side, you mug. On top of this, when Ben Arfa was fit Jonas wasn't getting in the team. That suggests that he's not 'first choice' at all. You really do know nothing.

Goals son. That is 3 goals in 18 games. :lol:

Jonas has got 1 in 57 in the Premier league. Pipe down.

Moreover, Jonas has started pretty much every game this season. So he definitely is first choice.

Edited by Flair

You're right then. He was integral in their title winning side and our £5million bid was just too much for the oil tycoon at Chelsea to turn down :lol:

You're right then. He was integral in their title winning side and our £5million bid was just too much for the oil tycoon at Chelsea to turn down :lol:

How much was Ben Arfa? Must be shiet then.

Edited by Flair

The fact that you've even just posted that proves what I'm dealing with here :lol: Comprehension issues.

The fact that you've even just posted that proves what I'm dealing with here :lol: Comprehension issues.

You are going by price.... I seem to remember Duff wanted out because he was going to be surplus to requirements. Add to that, pretty sure his contract was near completion. Net conclusion, price doesn't ALWAYS determine a player's skill level.

Goals son. That is 3 goals in 18 games. :D

You are going by price.... I seem to remember Duff wanted out because he was going to be surplus to requirements. Add to that, pretty sure his contract was near completion. Net conclusion, price doesn't ALWAYS determine a player's skill level.

Who said it did?

Why would an 'integral' player overnight become 'surplus to requirements'?

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Goals son. That is 3 goals in 18 games. :D

Who said it did? COMPREHENSION issues.

Why would an 'integral' player overnight become 'surplus to requirements'?

Stopped playing with two wingers? Change of formation because they got Ballack on a free. :icon_lol: Moreover, Robben was clearly a better player.

Stopped playing with two wingers? Change of formation because they got Ballack on a free. :lol: Moreover, Robben was clearly a better player.

Duff was playing on the right for them though, when you say he was "integral", so what's Robben got to do with it? He was played in that position too, you know, he could play more than one position like Lovenkrands, he's both a winger and a striker. :lol:

So anyway, he was a surplus to requirements, world class, integral member of the Chelsea side then, is what you're saying :lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Stopped playing with two wingers? Change of formation because they got Ballack on a free. :lol: Moreover, Robben was clearly a better player.

Duff was playing on the right for them though, when you say he was "integral", so what's Robben got to do with it? He was played in that position too, you know, he could play more than one position like Lovenkrands, he's both a winger and a striker. :lol:

So anyway, he was a surplus to requirements, world class, integral member of the Chelsea side then, is what you're saying :lol:

He was a world class winger who became surplus to requirements. It might shock you to know but teams like Chelsea have virtually world class players in every position. Twat.