Best out for rest of season

Wor-Jackie

I must admit, I had been calling him an absolute donkey for a lot of the time he has been here but credit where credit is due, he has stepped up to the mark and done a job in the team.

I feel ashame for the lad cause he must have been very confident of going on to score more!

he's done enough to ensure he stays at the club next season. i'm not convinced he's ever going to be good enough to be more than a squad player but he looks a lot better than he did when he first arrived. like a lot of strikers, he seems to be a confidence player. once he got a goal he was off so maybe now he believes he's good enough to play for us, and that can't be a bad thing.

Aye, he's got the goals when we've needed him to and seems to work his bollocks off but he's an obviously flawed player but him on the fringes of the side next season wouldn't be the end of the world if we got some better strikers in. Put the ball in the net twice against Arsenal too.