Renewal Reminder

Happy Face

Just got an email from the club

"We have noticed you have not renewed your season ticket...."

We posted our applications by hand at the stadium before the first deadline a month ago.

Has everyone got one of these or have they fucked up?

At the end it says "If you have requested a seat move please ignore this"

Been on hold for ten minutes and ready to swear at someone. If they try to get out of the discount I'll be paying for a seat next to lambias and going postal at the next home gae.

Just got an email from the club

"We have noticed you have not renewed your season ticket...."

We posted our applications by hand at the stadium before the first deadline a month ago.

Has everyone got one of these or have they fucked up?

At the end it says "If you have requested a seat move please ignore this"

Been on hold for ten minutes and ready to swear at someone. If they try to get out of the discount I'll be paying for a seat next to lambias and going postal at the next home gae.

When can the general public go in for a season ticket as i am looking to get one for next season.

The utter clowns sent mails to everyone they haven't processed yet.....so everyone that's being moved or requested a move months ago has been sent a mail telling them they have 10 days to sort it out.

"piss up" and "brewery" should be replaced by "football match" and "footbal stadium"

Has anyone got this Simon Eastlands number? There was 8 of us moving together, now we're down to 4 which is probs good in choosing seats, but I want to choose our seats the forms are in together, they let you choose your L7 seat so we should be taken round the same.

Whats that young lad called on here who met again, he might have it. United for Newcastle or sumink

Has anyone got this Simon Eastlands number? There was 8 of us moving together, now we're down to 4 which is probs good in choosing seats, but I want to choose our seats the forms are in together, they let you choose your L7 seat so we should be taken round the same.

Whats that young lad called on here who met again, he might have it. United for Newcastle or sumink

I've put in to move as well and have had the same e-mail. It's probably fine but I have this nagging doubt it's got lost or something. It would have been nice if us movers could have had an e-mail just saying thank you for your application we'll process it in May. At least then you'd know it had got there. Instead you get one saying we've noticed you haven't renewed, please ignore if you requested a move. Well I did but is that why I've got the e-mail, or is it cos it's gone missing somewhere and they think I've not renewed?

I'm gonna have to get in touch and get them to confirm they got it.

I got that email.

I didn't ask to move but a couple of lads i know asked to be moved near me.

After asking why mine hadn't been procecced I got 'I dunno, they may have chucked it in the box with your mates".

I know theyve got it because i handed it in personally, but if theyve lost it i'll be fuming. I rushed to hand it in early as well so I got 12 month DD but i guess theyve fucked that up.