TFT Monitors, advice required

Sonatine

Anybody have any experience of those TFT monitors? My old CRT one is on the way out and i've been thinking about getting one. As I mainly use my PC for games and the Internet, would they be any good? I don't want to spend any more than £200. Any opinions would be appreciated :D

I was thinking about getting one of these, http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.a...906&GroupID=420.

I've had Iiyama monitors before, and they've always been pretty good.

5768[/snapback]

I've had one of these for a couple of years and its never been any trouble, my advice would be go to somehere such as PC world where they will have lots of TFT monitors on display, obviously look for the ones with the better pictures, also try and view the monitors with a text document on the screen, ie black text on a white background, look for bleeding of the fonts.

In my opinion my Acer monitor was better than many other so called better brands on display, only a Sony was better.

• 4 weeks later...