Squad for Liverpool - includes Taylor

East Stander

Taken from Club site

NEWCASTLE United boss Graeme Souness received a timely boost with the return of five players for the Boxing Day trip to Liverpool.

Celestine Babayaro, Stephen Carr, Emre, Charles N'Zogbia and Steven Taylor have all been declared fit to make the trip to Anfield.

The manager will select from the following 20-man squad: Shola Ameobi, Celestine Babayaro, Jean Alain Boumsong, Lee Bowyer, Titus Bramble, Martin Brittain, Stephen Carr, Michael Chopra, Lee Clark, Robbie Elliott, Emre, Amady Faye, Shay Given, Steve Harper, Albert Luque, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Owen, Peter Ramage, Alan Shearer, Nolberto Solano, Steven Taylor.

Midfielder Scott Parker is suspended for the Liverpool game, while Kieron Dyer and Craig Moore are still missing through injury.

Can we start judging him now then? Souness that is ;)

70628[/snapback]

No. Only when Craig Moore is fit can we do that. :puke: Oh, and KD (pity he didn't have a first name beginnig with a W). Oh, and the laundry lady who has a spelk in her hand. Oh, and the groundsman who has an ingrowing toe nail.

Is there any point in Bert Luque going, I wonder :lol:

Is there any point in Bert Luque going, I wonder :lol:

70656[/snapback]

Probably not. I guess the best he can hope for is coming off the bench if we are 2-0 behind. According to the Chronicle, Emre isn't 100% certain to play either - I hope it's not Faye and Bowyer in central midfield!

Can we start judging him now then? Souness that is :lol:

70628[/snapback]

Definitely not! Now that everyone's fit, it is going to take at least 15 matches with Souness' preferred XI before we can say whether or not he's up to the job. ;)

Can we start judging him now then? Souness that is ;)

70628[/snapback]

Anyone read the quote from him today whinging about the 'ridiculous christmas calendar' which is likely to increase the risk of injuries??

Fuck me gently, he's making up excuses in advance now :lol:

Anyone read the quote from him today whinging about the 'ridiculous christmas calendar' which is likely to increase the risk of injuries??

Fuck me gently, he's making up excuses in advance now :lol:

70929[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't expect anything from Liverpool, other than some commitment in giving them a good game, but I would hope we can turn Charlton over.

Fuck me gently, he's making up excuses in advance now ;)

70929[/snapback]

I don't expect anything from Liverpool, other than some commitment in giving them a good game, but I would hope we can turn Charlton over.

70938[/snapback]

:lol:

Leave Graeme alone! :puke:

Fuck me gently, he's making up excuses in advance now ;)

70929[/snapback]

70938[/snapback]

:lol:

Leave Graeme alone! :puke:

70987[/snapback]

Graeme will take care of himself I reckon. He will sort himself out without our help, I'm sure. :puke:

And what are you doing up at this un-Godly hour when you're off work? Shit the bed or summit?? :puke: