New Broadband etc etc

LeazesMag

is anybody on tesco ? Any other recommendations ? I have to change in 2 months from BT, my contract is up and the monthly fee will go up. I just want the phone line rental and broadband, my mobile is with o2.

I know I've asked this before, but I've got to change now.

If your mobile is with O2, then get O2 broadband. Their customer service is great, the broadband is great and you'll get a discount for having your mobile with them.

went in the other day and asked about this, and the stupid girl didn't have a clue what she was talking about. So I went to Tesco, which seems to be cheaper, thats all I've looked at so far. Virgin is in my street though and I get their crap through the door all the time, I don't have anything else from Virgin or Sky anymore.

Just ring O2. Virgin is probably better, but of you're just on the Internet and not downloading a load of stuff, then for the price you'll pay O2 is your best bet. Don't be put off cos you spoke to some fuckwit in the shop.

Could always ring BT's customer retention line and try to wangle a discount. I did this when my yearly contract was up, signed on for another year and got a couple of quid knocked off my monthly fee.