Tapatalk

JawD

Any issues that you know of? I use two forums through it on my phone. the other one is fine but I can no longer sign in here on it?

• 6 months later...

Its not a big issue its just a pain when you are trying search (using the std search) for a thread to post something in, such as this, and it wont work. IE You have the option to get results that are posts or topics.

The post abs works as it should but the topic tab doesnt bring up the tapatalk thread but finds loads of others.

no idea, like i said don't use the app and i didn't code it, will only work as well as the people who make tapatalk make it...not much i can do about a 3rd party app like tapatalk being a bit crap, it's the equivalent of me trying to fix a problem in chrome for google.

fwiw i think the problem with the searching for "tapatalk" which is what i assume you did is that a lot of people posting with it have "posted with tapatalk" embedded at the bottom of the post they make

a lot of unrelated results then, i could probably filter that out mind to make sure it cuts it back

This is not a whinge btw, Im just not sure if you are sure what Im talking about given your last answer.

When you search, you have the option to see posts or topics containing the search term.

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

So is I was searching for the thread "Embarrassing photos", I would search using the word "Embarrassing".

Tapatalk will correctly find lots of posts with the word embarrassing in and display them under the posts tab, however it should also display only thread titles with the word "embarrassing" in under the topic tab.

On Toontastic it just displays lots of random thread titles but none containing the word "embarrassing"???

It works correctly on other sites so I assumed it may just not be correctly :) set up on here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

it's been out since november CT, no idea if it's worth buying or not mind.

I've a real dislike of developers making an app then bringing out a version 2 and skinning you another payment for the privilege though.

Downloaded it on Thursday and it seems much better and much easier to use (although I cant quite tell you what exactly). Also seems a lot faster???

Bearing in mind I use it virtually all the time, the couple of quid is well worth it to me.

Maybe one of the more flowery reviewers such as Gemmil may offer more.