Portable DAB

wykikitoon

Thing is about doing it via tunedin or similar is that you'll more than likely have to pay for the data....if you were to get a Pure move 2500 it'd be 80 quid but you dont pay for data and theres no problem with buffering etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005J3PLXE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d5_g23_i5?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=051MMA1KWSC16ZMDKPJN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Edited by PaddockLad

Aye, I'd forgot about the data thing . . And the buffering issues ha !

I don't use it much 'on the move' mainly in the house for 5 live and 6 music to have on next to the bath if I've got an appointment with the soap . . And having said that I'd have it hooked up via wi-fi.

Clever little app like, as it selects the best bitrate given the signal it's receiving.

Aye thats another thing, I dont want to get stung with a massive bill.

Cheers PL, I was looking at those radios earlier. I have a Pure one for the house already and very pleased with it.

Aye, I'd forgot about the data thing . . And the buffering issues ha !

I don't use it much 'on the move' mainly in the house for 5 live and 6 music to have on next to the bath if I've got an appointment with the soap . . And having said that I'd have it hooked up via wi-fi.

Clever little app like, as it selects the best bitrate given the signal it's receiving.

I use it now and then myself but got clobbered with a big-ish data bill before I got the Pure gizmo. Am looking at one for the car next, but think I might just buy a new car with one in :)

Cheers for that, mate! :good:

Public service mate . Even better - the app is gratis !

You can save preset stations on it too which is great (says only possible on full paid app but works for me. Dunno if you ever bother with 3 Legends but theres a Real Radio app for their blather)

Ant - glad it's helping you through these tricky times. What. X