XBOX 360

Brock Manson

Alreet, I helped my dad clear his storage unit, and inside was an xbox 360 that has the 3 red light fault that he doesn't want (he got it back when he lived on his own for when i came to stay when i was still at school). It's a pretty old model and the warranty has long expired.

It'll cost £74 to get it shipped off and fixed so i'm wondering if it's worth buying a brand new one for an extra £60 or so.

What does everyone reckon? i'm in no way fussed about getting a Kinnect or even online gaming - I just want to play the likes of Fallout etc. I'm tempted to veer more towards getting a new console at the moment seeing as i've just been paid (natwest-willing)...

Aye - it's about 7 years old that I'd imagine they'd send another one rather than fix mine.

They've got some bloody cheek charging that much mind, guess it's more in their interests to sell new units though.

Plus it'd be an excuse to see if i can get a decent games bundle ie the new Resident Evil.

Cheers chaps. :D