BBC Sport or Sky Sports News?

StellarStripes

Which do you use on a match day?

I used to use BBC Sport's website last season but this season they seem to be pretty slow to update live match day scores so im using Sky Sports "ScoreCentre" so far at it seems to be much better.

Whats your football website of choice on a saturday?

Twitter. I follow most of the NE Journo's and the BBC/Sky/ESPN sites

Never really used twitter much. Hadnt thought much of it but i suppose its really just a constant stream from the media. Ill have to set up and account ;)

Indoors I use the BBC website. Quite like the live stream of updates across all the leagues and the as it stands table and that. When I'm out I follow twitter, much quicker refresh rate and more readable than websites on the phone.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Guest CabayeAye

I use BBC out of force of habit. It is a shite website full of bollocks though. I really should put some effort into finding a better alternative.

Which do you use on a match day?

I used to use BBC Sport's website last season but this season they seem to be pretty slow to update live match day scores so im using Sky Sports "ScoreCentre" so far at it seems to be much better.

Whats your football website of choice on a saturday?

Do you work for Sky?

I use BBC out of force of habit. It is a shite website full of bollocks though. I really should put some effort into finding a better alternative.

:lol:

How the fuck is it "full of bollocks"? It's comfortably the most lacking in bollocks sport website out there - they only report actual news, no silly features etc