Complaining to the club

Happy Face

No reason given.

Swiped my card...red light...went to the ticket office (where the queue was out the door) they said they would reset it and to try again (nae apology or owt), got back to the turnstyle and it went red again...this was 15 minutes into the game and they expected me to go back to the box-office again. Told them they were off their head if they thought I was going to do that, so they just let me in.

Just spoke to a mate who had the same trouble on Sunday....turns out that the club had sold his and his son's ST seats on Viagogo! I take it you got your seat ok?...

Just spoke to a mate who had the same trouble on Sunday....turns out that the club had sold his and his son's ST seats on Viagogo! I take it you got your seat ok?...

I got my seat OK. Just late. They said it was down to a seat move for 2014 going wrong.

Many moons ago I turned up at the turnstile only to discover I didn't have the stub for the game, it was game 7 or something and I only had from 8 onwards. So I thought what an idiot, I should have checked, I must have torn off number 7 at game 6 and lost it or something. Dashed to the box office expecting to have to probably part with £20 or something as a stupidity tax only to discover a massive queue of fans from different parts of the ground with exactly the same problem. Anyway, the club put it down to a printing error, and we all got it about 15 mins late.