Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Scottish Mag

Wrong. 

Which makes you wrong on the second count too.

The "abuse" was in response to your constantly referencing me in your posts and anyone that I'm having a discussion with "not to expect a decent answer" etc.  I think you're obsessed. 

79584[/snapback]

Good of you to admit you've been deliberately abusing me in your posts.

Your paranoia is also coming through loud and clear.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I don't get is this opinion many share that "he's a nice bloke". Nothing he has ever done or said convinces me he is anything other than a lying, bullying, cowardly shitehawk. If he looks like a tosser, acts like a tosser, and lies like a tosser guess what - he IS a tosser!

79876[/snapback]

I can understand people hating him. I've been against him from the first day and it's ridiculous the way things have turned out. It was so predictable that he would fall out with players because the concept of man-management is completely beyond him and he soon made it clear that his emphasis was firmly on "fight" and "battle" instead of football. I wouldn't say I hate him though - I think he's a shit manager, but probably a nice bloke if you know him personally (unless he's your manager...).

Money rather than pride imo. What pride can there be in destroying the club like this? If results don't pick up, he will have relegated the club after spending tens of millions of pounds!

Another thing I don't get is this opinion many share that "he's a nice bloke". Nothing he has ever done or said convinces me he is anything other than a lying, bullying, cowardly shitehawk. If he looks like a tosser, acts like a tosser, and lies like a tosser guess what - he IS a tosser!

79876[/snapback]

Its money combined with that arrogance of many managers that they are right and we are all idiots to dare question them. If he's seriously proud of ruinign a great club having spent more money than other managers dream of getting then he's an even bigger prick than i thought.

And totally agree about this "nice bloke" thing. When he was at Blackburn everybody on here (and fans of most clubs) thought he was a prick, and couldn't stand him. One reason being his pathetic whingeing and excuses in interviews after every Blackburn defeat!

His behaviour here has confirmed he's a prick, from Bellamy and Robert to his interviews, his bullshit and lies, he's not a nice bloke, he's a complete arsehole.