Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Fifa 15

Started on the web app.

I got Mirallas in one of my free packs - so he's up for sale and I'm trying to build a Serie A team for some reason.

Haven't had time yet, my only goal so far is to end up with shearer and build a nice team around him. Will see what I get from starters and go from there.

Switched to my PS4 persona to open my startup packs and got cuadrado and a few other decent players, so Im flogging them

anyone on PS want a few thousand coins?

Yeah seems XBOX is probably that bit better for FIFA too with the legend players.

I'm going to try and think of a trading strategy for a while before the game gets delivered! :D

People must have designed programmes to mine coins/cards.

Everytime I'm looking for a gold for below 300 (to quick sell) I'm literally always second.

Yeh, autobuyers have been a problem for a while.

The web app was shutdown for a while towards the end of last season in an effort to restrict their effectiveness and may well end up being again.

I've just found out that the UK is the last of the US, EU and UK to get the game released, the states get it tomorrow for some reason.

I'm just getting a page advertising the fifa 15 companion. No log in page available.

Try a different browser if you haven't already.

Yours for a reasonable price ;)

apparently EA are planning to be a lot more proactive on autobuyers and coin selling this year as it completely fudged the market last year which cuts into the money people pay them for packs but how effective their measures will work out to be remains to be seen.

Does anyone think that cards will go for more next week or less?

I'm not sure whether to stock up and try and sell on a profit next week or if I'll just make a loss. More cards on the market would mean things will surely be cheaper but more idiots on the market might help with profits etc. :scratchchin: