Rocket League

Rayvin

Well you've got a total of 10 hours to do it, so get your thinking cap on.

I'm thinking the first things I need to know are which buttons to swap and what my screen settings should be?

I would pull the camera back from default a bit.

Button wise I might have to refamiliarise myself with the PS4 layout. You don't want button sharing if you can at all help it though 

35 minutes ago, adios said:

If I could get hold of the ball for half a second I'd take it and go home. <_<

Don't ball chase at the start. Let the others go after it and try to play positionally. Attack loose balls.

Well I'm hoping to be able to hook the PS4 up to my monitor tonight so we'll be able to try it out. If that doesn't improve the PS4's god awful input lag then I'll probably be just as bad as you.

Aye, sorry I haven't been on at all. 

I won't make it this evening and I'm away till next Thursday from early tomorrow, but will defo be up for it from then on.

On 28/10/2017 at 9:00 PM, adios said:

Aye, sorry I haven't been on at all. 

I won't make it this evening and I'm away till next Thursday from early tomorrow, but will defo be up for it from then on.

Gimme a shout when you're back for this. It's going to be a bit unfair on people we play against since I'm basically a smurf on this account, but eh...

:lol:

It means the ranking system will class me as a low skill player because of my limited time on this account. So it'll go 'this guy has 10 hours play time" rather than "this guy has xxxx hours playtime"

Ok they don't have cross plat-party creation yet, although it's coming in the new year. This means I'll have to smurf. I'll try to be online tonight but if not then tomorrow for sure.

Best bindings?  Seems like I should be utilising R1 and R2 for something.

L1 = Roll & Slide, R1 = Boost seems to work ok?

Liking the backflip to shoot forward and follow the ball in.

Edited by adios