LOL, Americans

Steve

I know that the cult Scientology has a 'method' of fixing people who are gay... its been rumoured for years that Tom Cruise has benefitted form this program.

6776[/snapback]

My sister reckons he's bent and has "arrangements" with young up and coming actresses, which are designed to benefit their careers, and make him look straight. The way he went on on Oprah about Katie Holmes was embarassing - imagine you're one of his kids watching your dad behave like that on telly.

I know that the cult Scientology has a 'method' of fixing people who are gay... its been rumoured for years that Tom Cruise has benefitted form this program.

6776[/snapback]

My sister reckons he's bent and has "arrangements" with young up and coming actresses, which are designed to benefit their careers, and make him look straight. The way he went on on Oprah about Katie Holmes was embarassing - imagine you're one of his kids watching your dad behave like that on telly.

6779[/snapback]

Yeah that whole thing was nonsense... but he is really just giving the red tops and talk shows what they want right?

When I was in Uni a friend of mine was walking by the local Scientology center and told them he was gay just to see their reaction. It was very polite and friendly. They said "That is okay, but you know we can fix you!" We had a laugh about that - they probably thought we were a couple and she thought she was actually giving us a service like we would have wanted that if we were gay. They do wierd shit to help people get over smoking and drugs and I can't help but think that thier gay 'program' is the wierdest of the lot.

I mailed Love in Action... funniest stuff I've read in ages.

"You're funny....Parodies are Good... love and hugs Dave Watson"

won't mean anything to them, but made me feel superior.... so that's nice.