Sign in to follow this  
GarMckin

Will there be a public sale for Hibs away?

Rangers supporter here (fuck MA), my nephew is a Newcastle supporter from Scotland and I was looking for tickets for the away section. Does anyone know if there is a public sale for this? Only thing I see on the site is a season ticket holders sale. 

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Public sale now according to nufc.com

I seen that mate, but on the bit for the Hibs game it only says they’re available to season ticket holders and the only games available to buy are the games in Asia. Is this likely to be sold out?

1 hour ago, GarMckin said:

Rangers supporter here (fuck MA), my nephew is a Newcastle supporter from Scotland and I was looking for tickets for the away section. Does anyone know if there is a public sale for this? Only thing I see on the site is a season ticket holders sale. 

Reporting you to the NSPCC, mate. (You mustn't love your nephew treating him to Ashley's gruel). 

• Haha 4

I smell large scale Hun infiltration of the away end, there was still 2000 tickets available last week :cuppa:

Full disclosure: I'm going as we'd arranged to take my Hearts supporting brother and his family.  It's becoming less and less appealing for obvious reasons and now it looks like we'll have the presence of Glasgows finest too :glare: