Commonwealth Games

catmag

Is Bowls still in it? Bowls ffs! :o

107419[/snapback]

Aye the bowls was on telly first thing this morning. Wales v Northern Ireland. Edge of the seat stuff.

107420[/snapback]

haemorrhoids playing up tbh.

The flying tram was class.

107368[/snapback]

Made in Perth so we arent all that bad in Perth.... :o

Not a real fan of the Commonwealth games i mean does it really matter that we can beat some random island in swimming or some random African country that has never seen a pool or played rugby in their life?

I will still watch it as it is sport on TV. An athlete would still love winning a gold but you would wonder if it was really worth it as it just isnt the real thing.

I don't know much about rugby but is there any criteria for countries entering the Sevens tournament or is it just whoever can get 7 lads together? What is the point in the likes of Namibia, Niue Island, Cook Islands or Sri Lanka being there? I'd never even heard of Niue Island before today, its a fucking mockery.

107410[/snapback]

Namibia actualyl do compete reasonably well at 7s. I remember seeing them play at murrayfield in the world cup 7s about 10 year ago. They were gash, but they do play the game there.

These will be the best Commonwealth Games ever.

Wanna know why?

Cos they're in the best city ever. :o

107475[/snapback]

Pity someone dropped a load of glass opposite the station and you were forced to use it to house some "cultural" artefacts