Real Madrid...

Greg

Well .......

YOUR BOYS HAVE JUST TAKEN ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!

Having managed the Toon, Forest, Celtic and England and won things with all I find my self at anfield...

Took over a mid table team in december of the previous season, finished 4th and won the FA Cup...

Well into the second season with liverpool and so far so good, top of the premiership but not going so well on the CL front after defeats to Benfica and Real Madrid...

And so I travelled to Real in a must win game for me to go through to the next phase...

and boy did I win...

whoareya6um.jpg

whothefuckarerealmadrid4ak.jpg

What a win, one of my best ever! Amazing!

Edited by Greg

That's the only thing I hate about the game - stupid scorelines like that which would never happen in real life. I remember I beat Deportivo 8-0 at St.James' and thought 'This would never happen in real life'

EDIT: And what the fuck...you said you welcomed them back to Anfield, even though it is clearly visible that the match took place at The Bernebau

Edited by BastianSchweinsteiger

That's the only thing I hate about the game - stupid scorelines like that which would never happen in real life. I remember I beat Deportivo 8-0 at St.James' and thought 'This would never happen in real life'

EDIT: And what the fuck...you said you welcomed them back to Anfield, even though it is clearly visible that the match took place at The Bernebau

107981[/snapback]

I know, realised that now.. im sure it was at home.... oooops...

In fact they beat me at home and I some how trounced them like that away! Unreal.

After winning everything with our lot I decided to try a bit of a challenge so I started with Forest, just finished the first season winning League One. Having a bit of a clear out. Only bought three players Enzo Scorza for 16k, Osamah Al-Mualid for 190k and Carsten Fredgaard on a free (think he came in in February). I had Lenny Pidgely on loan (got him coming in on a freebie), Larsson from Arsenal and Defendi from Spuds. I had a Celtic striker too but he broke his leg so I sent him back.

Scorza is worth £3 million now.

• 2 months later...