Fame at last!

peasepud

This is the same kid who has a go at others for taking things too seriously on the internet, unless he was referring to himself that is.

HTT, I was genuinely interested in answers to the questions I asked on N-O, and wasn't "acting the bollocks".  Next time I'll know the best way to get an answer is to ask you.  You can then go and stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself and get back to me when you've responded.

111437[/snapback]

Good lass.

111488[/snapback]

"So Chris....the Hitzfeld campaign?"

"Anything you want to know Chris. Shoot."

"You're my kind of interviewee Chris."

"Here to help, Chris. Now whaddya wanna know."

What a fucking goon.

111544[/snapback]

Can we have this post on its own put into the GOLD Forum? :o:o:o

This needed pointing out btw:

One of the criticisms of the campaign has been the lack of personal touch to it, for example no-one quite knows who is behind the campaign, who are the main people, where you are based, how old you guys are etc. Why is that? Anything to hide?

No, not at all (laughs).

Laughing at his own answers to his own questions. :lol: "Oooo Chris, these questions. I'm killing me! (laughs)"

:razz:

Edited by Gemmill

One of the criticisms of the campaign has been the lack of personal touch to it, for example no-one quite knows who is behind the campaign, who are the main people, where you are based, how old you guys are etc. Why is that? Anything to hide?

No, not at all (laughs).

Laughing at his own answers to his own questions. :lol: "Oooo Chris, these questions. I'm killing me! (laughs)"

B)

112299[/snapback]

:razz: Can't help but laugh!

HTT, I was genuinely interested in answers to the questions I asked on N-O, and wasn't "acting the bollocks".  Next time I'll know the best way to get an answer is to ask you.  You can then go and stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself and get back to me when you've responded.

111437[/snapback]

Good lass.

111488[/snapback]

"So Chris....the Hitzfeld campaign?"

"Anything you want to know Chris. Shoot."

"You're my kind of interviewee Chris."

"Here to help, Chris. Now whaddya wanna know."

What a fucking goon.

111544[/snapback]

No, not at all (laughs).

:icon_lol:

112299[/snapback]

:razz:B):D:D:icon_lol: