Why are English Athletics so bad?

Rob W

Right then Rob, don't come to me with problems...come to me with solutions. What should we do about it then? What's your plan to make us great once again?

9237[/snapback]

Couldn't give a shit about athletics actually - but BOY does it get you lot hopping..........

:(:(:(:(:(:(:D:D:D .

9239[/snapback]

I must say, going by this and previous threads centred around your irrational hatred of Paula Radcliffe, you really do seem to care Rob. Just the impression I get, obviously :drinks:

9243[/snapback]

Me too, you know your stuff and have used it well to back up an argument, yet you don't care? Come on Rob, we all know you've got girly picks of Wor Paula up on the fridge. :P

9246[/snapback]

I was taught in a hard school - don't start arguments if you're not willing to back them up..........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the way the "English" have evolved means that we're just not going to be good at athletics? We're more suited to darts, snooker, pool and dominoes.

9325[/snapback]

Any Beeb quotes to back this up?

Perhaps the way the "English" have evolved means that we're just not going to be good at athletics? We're more suited to darts, snooker, pool and dominoes.

9325[/snapback]

Any Beeb quotes to back this up?

9327[/snapback]

I could tell you tales of blood doping in dominoes that would make your blood curdle