Charity Bike Ride

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

Lads & Lasses,

I'm taking part in a bike charity ride early next year to raise funds for Mute Tourette's Syndrome. A pal's 7yr old nephew suffers from this and we are raising funds to pay for a years therapy. Mute Tourette's Syndrome has long been in the shadow of its more famous sister-disease, 'Tourette's Syndrome', and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's has difficulty in containing its anger and frustration, a child with Mute Tourette's suffers a worse fate and is unable to express their true feelings, even verbally. There is, however, an answer. A great deal has been achieved by the Mute Tourette's Foundation using new art therapy techniques. However, their work can only continue with our help. Just £1.50 can provide them with crayons and paper for a week. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who feels able to help such a deserving cause.

I've attatched a picture so you can see the benifits of such a cause being put to good use.

Cheers.

MTS.jpg

Guest CrimsonFault
Lads & Lasses,

I'm taking part in a bike charity ride early next year to raise funds for Mute Tourette's Syndrome. A pal's 7yr old nephew suffers from this and we are raising funds to pay for a years therapy. Mute Tourette's Syndrome has long been in the shadow of its more famous sister-disease, 'Tourette's Syndrome', and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's has difficulty in containing its anger and frustration, a child with Mute Tourette's suffers a worse fate and is unable to express their true feelings, even verbally. There is, however, an answer. A great deal has been achieved by the Mute Tourette's Foundation using new art therapy techniques. However, their work can only continue with our help. Just £1.50 can provide them with crayons and paper for a week. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who feels able to help such a deserving cause.

I've attatched a picture so you can see the benifits of such a cause being put to good use.

Cheers.

MTS.jpg

116312[/snapback]

:lol:

Lads & Lasses,

Cheers.

MTS.jpg

116312[/snapback]

that little lass in front of the boy is writing 'PISSFLAPS' in big fuck off letters

:lol: