Giving Blood

Shearergol

never done it as I'm generally disqualified for one of the reasons stated above... and it's generally alcohol abuse.

Guy at Uni was not permitted to donate sperm because of his drug use.

I didn't think I'd be turned away but there were two men, that afternoon, with their tails between their legs and all their little guys accounted for. We were mocked for ages, the girls declaring that we can't even Give it away...

kinda makes me cautious about donating anything...

One of the problems is that its built around a 9-5 day with them rolling up to an enormous factory and people trooping out throught he day in anorganised fashion

Generally its tough to give blood after 5 or at the weekend

They need to adapt to the change in working practises

One of the problems is that its built around a 9-5 day with them rolling up to an enormous factory and people trooping out throught he day in anorganised fashion

Generally its tough to give blood after 5 or at the weekend

They need to adapt to the change in working practises

10218[/snapback]

B)

They do it at one of the churches near where I live.. I always walk past in the morning (8.30ish) and the van is just parking. It's always gone when I'm on my way home (5.30/6.30ish).

If it was an option at work, I'd do it..

One of these days I will find time, I promise..