GTASA Help

Tom_NUFC

I've got the PC version and this has been driving me mad for ages!

I've done all the missions I can on it (Sweet, Big Smoke, Ryder and OG Loc) and I haven't got any more missions to do.

Apparently after the lowrider mission at Unity Station your supposed to get a phone call off Cesar, but I haven't. And there's also meant to be a phone call from Tenpenny triggering his missions, but I've not had that either. The first Tenpenny mission starts at the Donut place in Market, I've been there and there's nothing to do. I've started new game after new game after new game, but same thing every time. I get that far and then there's nothing, apart from playing pool, or dancing in the club or doing more carhopping for money etc. But no more main missions and I know that's f*ck all far in the game.

Any ideas or help?

Probably been covered like, but have you cheated at all? It stops you from completing the game 100%

In some cases, like mine, it still lets you do all the missions, but some people have had people jumping off bridges etc, in the middle of the missions, so you cannit complete them.