Kick them out while we have the chance

LeazesMag

NJS are you another knowall sixth former your spouting shite pal. ;)

129666[/snapback]

I knew spelling and grammar before I reached the 6th form mate - pity you never made it.

Americans are hypocrites - their nation is founded and based even more on immigration than ours. I agree completely that there should be criteria for immigrants but to just have a "bar all" policy is crap.

Why? - they are also being stung over Mexicans - they are demanding controls without realising that if all "guests" were expelled their costs would rocket as no Americans would do the shit jobs for shit pay that are done by these "illegals". This is also rapidly becoming a factor in London.

129663[/snapback]

I wonder if the Apache, Souix or the Navaho agree with mass immigration

Americans are hypocrites - their nation is founded and based even more on immigration than ours. I agree completely that there should be criteria for immigrants but to just have a "bar all" policy is crap.

Why? - they are also being stung over Mexicans - they are demanding controls without realising that if all "guests" were expelled their costs would rocket as no Americans would do the shit jobs for shit pay that are done by these "illegals". This is also rapidly becoming a factor in London.

129663[/snapback]

129673[/snapback]

Well they were originally immigrants from Asia themselves, just as we Europeans were immigrants from Africa via Asia.

There are people in Africa who were never "immigrants" but the rest of the human race all were somewhere along the line.

129663[/snapback]

129673[/snapback]

Well they were originally immigrants from Asia themselves, just as we Europeans were immigrants from Africa via Asia.

There are people in Africa who were never "immigrants" but the rest of the human race all were somewhere along the line.

129690[/snapback]

Correction, strictly speaking they were migrants not immigrants, there is a massive difference and I think you know that, with respect.

129663[/snapback]

129673[/snapback]

129690[/snapback]

Correction, strictly speaking they were migrants not immigrants, there is a massive difference and I think you know that, with respect.

129693[/snapback]

Yeah I know ;)

I've just read a book about the peopling of the world and wanted to get it in as I've found the story of how closely we're all related fascinating. Europeans on the other hand were immigrants - they usurped the Neanderthals.