19 to 1

Ted Maul

Fred is an idiot then. Why would he want them to replay? Surely Spurs will be one of our biggest rivals next season?

134363[/snapback]

Maybe he wants them in the CL instead of the Arse. Knowing Spurs they'll implode regardless, it's in their nature, and Arsenal will lose Henry and possibly others without CL football.

134466[/snapback]

More like 'you vote for us and we'll vote for you'. A bit like ' show me yours and I'll show you mine' and lets face it Shepherd hasnt seen his in a long long time.

:razz:

Just shows what a PR disater the fat idiot is though. The whole world bar Spurs fans think their replay request is ridiculous but not only does fatso support it but he has to publically do so too. Fool!

134481[/snapback]

You're right though, Shepherd wants shooting for helping out one of our main rivals.

Fred is an idiot then. Why would he want them to replay? Surely Spurs will be one of our biggest rivals next season?

134363[/snapback]

Maybe he wants them in the CL instead of the Arse. Knowing Spurs they'll implode regardless, it's in their nature, and Arsenal will lose Henry and possibly others without CL football.

134466[/snapback]

More like 'you vote for us and we'll vote for you'. A bit like ' show me yours and I'll show you mine' and lets face it Shepherd hasnt seen his in a long long time.

Just shows what a PR disater the fat idiot is though. The whole world bar Spurs fans think their replay request is ridiculous but not only does fatso support it but he has to publically do so too. Fool!

134481[/snapback]

You're right though, Shepherd wants shooting for helping out one of our main rivals.

134507[/snapback]

How come when I said pretty much the same thing about Liverpool winning the CL, I was shot down in flames! Closet Liverpool fans, the lot of you :razz:

134363[/snapback]

134466[/snapback]

134481[/snapback]

134507[/snapback]

How come when I said pretty much the same thing about Liverpool winning the CL, I was shot down in flames! Closet Liverpool fans, the lot of you :razz:

134509[/snapback]

I don't think Spurs should get a replay, not because they're our rivals but because they already agreed to go ahead with the game, plus it would set a precedent.

134363[/snapback]

134466[/snapback]

134481[/snapback]

134507[/snapback]

How come when I said pretty much the same thing about Liverpool winning the CL, I was shot down in flames! Closet Liverpool fans, the lot of you ;)

134509[/snapback]

I agreed with you at the time :razz:

134363[/snapback]

134466[/snapback]

134481[/snapback]

134507[/snapback]

How come when I said pretty much the same thing about Liverpool winning the CL, I was shot down in flames! Closet Liverpool fans, the lot of you B)

134509[/snapback]

I agreed with you at the time ;)

134513[/snapback]

Apart from our views of Solano, we usually agree on everything :razz:

134363[/snapback]

134466[/snapback]

134481[/snapback]

134507[/snapback]

How come when I said pretty much the same thing about Liverpool winning the CL, I was shot down in flames! Closet Liverpool fans, the lot of you :(

134509[/snapback]

I agreed with you at the time B)

134513[/snapback]

Apart from our views of Solano, we usually agree on everything :razz:

134515[/snapback]

It took me a while to convince Geordie Fish and David Kelly about Solano, I'm sure you'll agree with me eventually ;)

What did you think of his season? Obviously he started very slowly, but from what I saw he did quite well, apart from the odd away game when he went missing. Still one of our best and most important players when we play at home though IMO.

Mebeez it was Wigan, Paul Jewel isn't happy about it...

"I'm not a big believer in badges, and I think Glenn is a decent guy and a decent manager, but that isn't my issue.

"The issue is that the rules are there and it's a little bit of big brother.

"People spend a lot of time on acquiring the badges, so why put the rules in if you are not going to adhere to them?

"It doesn't mean that just because you have the badge it makes you a good manager because some people who have these badges and take you on these courses, they could not do the job we do.

"But if the rules are in place then you should stick to them.

"It's like your driving test. When I was 13 I knew I could drive and I didn't want to take the test when I was older, but I had to do it because that's the law of the land."

http://talkingsoccer.blogspot.com/2006/05/...le-opinion.html