Sign in to follow this  
Toonraider

Cartoon fun

saw an advert for a new animated film about fairytales... don't remember the name

but anyway, at one point of the trailer a tree falls down, a fair few animals scarper and two tortoises are shocked into action when a branch lands between them. One screams to the Other "Ruuuunn" and they set off at a snails pace.

well funny when you see it.

That 60 second trailer was more entertaining than the following 2 hours of utter shite film. :lol: the fish is not amused.

saw an advert for a new animated film about fairytales... don't remember the name

but anyway, at one point of the trailer a tree falls down, a fair few animals scarper and two tortoises are shocked into action when a branch lands between them. One screams to the Other "Ruuuunn" and they set off at a snails pace.

well funny when you see it.

That 60 second trailer was more entertaining than the following 2 hours of utter shite film. :razz: the fish is not amused.

138859[/snapback]

Now Mr fish, you got me wandering what film that was now :lol:

This is more sort of Political.

I do a Political Cartoons module charting their development from the 18th century until the present day. The cartoon below appeared in The Guardian a couple of weeks or so ago, about the Clarke/Prescott shenanigans and it has become one of my favourite Political Cartoons.

bellskid.jpg

:icon_lol: it was Prime.

NOT MY IDEA, it was part of the deal, we watch the football today as long as she got to watch a film yesterday.

I thought she'd pick something at least funny... but no, no she plainly has no taste in film... never watcht his film

:rolleyes: it was Prime.

NOT MY IDEA, it was part of the deal, we watch the football today as long as she got to watch a film yesterday.

I thought she'd pick something at least funny... but no, no she plainly has no taste in film... never watcht his film

138977[/snapback]

:lol: Well least you were honest and admitted to that :icon_lol:

In my house it would be the other way round......as long as i could watch the match, then hubby could have a film!! ;)