Famous Person Above...

Scottish Mag

should know it's not in his eyes, thats just his charms

it's not in his warm embrace, oh no, that's just his arms

...shoop shoop shoop etc etc and son on and so on

made me chuckle.. in the same way the maniac does just before he drives a railroad spike through the screaming face of the token black man that added jive-talk to the proceedings/blonde bimbo that screams alot

....I'll be right back

should know that an MTM would be fine and dandy but needs to be soon cos I'm Leeds bound on saturday and will not have frequent Internet Access

should know I'm going back down to Leeds this weekend(hence no NUFC season for me :() but I have stolen the application boklet for the awayday frivolities. :D:(:drinks::P:( :( :( :( :D :D

if anyone needs a place to crash gimme an email and I can accomodate you.

I am going to see what the liklihood of broadband at my house is going to be.. gotta run it past the other 6 people who live there...

wow I think this is the longest ever (non-horticulturally quoting) post in an FPA thread

Edited by Geordie Fish

should know I'm going back down to Leeds this weekend(hence no NUFC season for me :() but I have stolen the application boklet for the awayday frivolities. :D:(:drinks::P:( :( :( :( :D :D

if anyone needs a place to crash gimme an email and I can accomodate you.

I am going to see what the liklihood of broadband at my house is going to be.. gotta run it past the other 6 people who live there...

wow I think this is the longest ever (non-horticulturally quoting) post in an FPA thread

9849[/snapback]

Are Leeds in the Premier League this season?

is missing the point, I'll be near to many of the Premiership teams... silly silly alex

9874[/snapback]

Has missed the deeply sarcastic nature of my post?