Sign in to follow this  
M0$T W4NT3D 7

who the hells Maw Fever!!

who the hells Maw Fever!!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. who the hells Maw Fever!!

• he's obviously got too much time on his hands
    • top score for nearly every game!! lol

I noticed that a while ago when his name kept appearing on the High Scores list and yet he didn't have a single post to his name. I think there should be a rule that you have to have a certain number of posts before being allowed into the games room.... :icon_lol:

I noticed that a while ago when his name kept appearing on the High Scores list and yet he didn't have a single post to his name.  I think there should be a rule that you have to have a certain number of posts before being allowed into the games room.... ;)

139919[/snapback]

So how many titles did he take off you then? :icon_lol:

I noticed that a while ago when his name kept appearing on the High Scores list and yet he didn't have a single post to his name.  I think there should be a rule that you have to have a certain number of posts before being allowed into the games room.... :rolleyes:

139919[/snapback]

So how many titles did he take off you then? ;)

139929[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Someone took Tetris and Gold Miner off me, but I don't think it was him. I've given up finding any competition for Mahjong - I just keep increasing my own high score.

... ;)

tbh

139934[/snapback]

Oh put your bloody face straight. Mebbes a few daft games would put a smile back on that ferking miserable dish of yours!! :icon_lol:

... :lol:

tbh

139934[/snapback]

Oh put your bloody face straight. Mebbes a few daft games would put a smile back on that ferking miserable dish of yours!! :lol:

139935[/snapback]

;)

how rude

:icon_lol:

I'll have you know I'm positively chipper.

I was :unsure: -ing at the conversation style of your young grashopper :angry::rolleyes:

I was :lol: -ing at the conversation style of your young grashopper :unsure:;)

139943[/snapback]

And how were we meant to deduce that form a mere >>> :lol: ? I only do telepathy at work when the doctors "meant to ask but forgot.." and my crystal ball is a bit foggy today. :rolleyes:

And what you chipper about, anyway, you miserable toad? :icon_lol:

I thought my :icon_lol: would follow his post, but it obviously didn't. It would have been self explanatory if it had. :rolleyes:

I'm chipper cos I've got one exam on Friday (which I feel quietly confident about) and then I'm done for the summer. Got a few places lined up for road-trips and possibly going to the Bahamas (although that's looking less likely as the guy hasn't got back to me yet ;) )