Pay Your Respects

Happy Face

I think the general idea is ok however the styles used are a bit strange in choice for the type of site it is, maybe have some roses or something. It shouldnt be morbid lookign but at the same time the front page background pic looks like a snail which is a bit of a strange choice!

Im with Gemmill as well on the skeleton cursor

oh and maybe add a decomposition calculator, something thats says summit along the lines of "Grandpapa has been dead 13 months and 6 days now so his internal organs are neither internal or solid anymore, in another 3 months his teeth will have fallen out and a family of worms will have taken up residence where his colon used to be"

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

having recently discovered a person that had been dead for 5 days, shut up in a heated room with no windows open, i can tell you that all that happens way before 13 months :rolleyes:

143340[/snapback]

The macabre to one side momentarily....how can you tell that if they'd been dead 5 years? That doesnt make sense tbh. As usual I'm the ONLY one to spot the defective logic and tread that extra inquisitive yard

143374[/snapback]

Is that the stupidest thing we've ever witnessed on here? And I include the likes of Taylor27 and StevieH whatever-his-name-is in that.

:lol:

I think the general idea is ok however the styles used are a bit strange in choice for the type of site it is, maybe have some roses or something. It shouldnt be morbid lookign but at the same time the front page background pic looks like a snail which is a bit of a strange choice!

oh and maybe add a decomposition calculator, something thats says summit along the lines of "Grandpapa has been dead 13 months and 6 days now so his internal organs are neither internal or solid anymore, in another 3 months his teeth will have fallen out and a family of worms will have taken up residence where his colon used to be"

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

having recently discovered a person that had been dead for 5 days, shut up in a heated room with no windows open, i can tell you that all that happens way before 13 months :rolleyes:

143340[/snapback]

The macabre to one side momentarily....how can you tell that if they'd been dead 5 years? That doesnt make sense tbh. As usual I'm the ONLY one to spot the defective logic and tread that extra inquisitive yard

143374[/snapback]

Is that the stupidest thing we've ever witnessed on here? And I include the likes of Taylor27 and StevieH whatever-his-name-is in that.

143392[/snapback]

I think this petty minded bickering is diverting us from the true meaning of the thread, which, lest we forget is a request from Happy Face for helpful criticism. I blame Toonraider for once again trying to hijack the thread and make it about herself. I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) la-la-la-like it

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

143340[/snapback]

143374[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

143392[/snapback]

I think this petty minded bickering is diverting us from the true meaning of the thread, which, lest we forget is a request from Happy Face for helpful criticism. I blame Toonraider for once again trying to hijack the thread and make it about herself. I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) like it, I (dont) la-la-la-like it

143399[/snapback]

eerm i think thats exactly what you're doing :lol:

I was merely commenting on something PP had said. Since when does any topic stay on topic?

EDIT

And where is your comment for happy face on the website? :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

143340[/snapback]

143374[/snapback]

143392[/snapback]

143399[/snapback]

I was merely commenting on something PP had said. Since when does any topic stay on topic?

EDIT

143400[/snapback]

It was a joke! And I very much doubt you're the real Toonraider with comebacks like that!

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

143340[/snapback]

143374[/snapback]

143392[/snapback]

143399[/snapback]

EDIT

143400[/snapback]

It was a joke! And I very much doubt you're the real Toonraider with comebacks like that!

143406[/snapback]

didnt read it as a joke at all tbh. And i am the real toonraider...dont even go there!

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

having recently discovered a person that had been dead for 5 days, shut up in a heated room with no windows open, i can tell you that all that happens way before 13 months :slap:

143340[/snapback]

143374[/snapback]

143392[/snapback]

143399[/snapback]

eerm i think thats exactly what you're doing :rolleyes:

EDIT

143400[/snapback]

143406[/snapback]

didnt read it as a joke at all tbh. And i am the real toonraider...dont even go there!

143412[/snapback]

plane_225pxw-2.jpg

Get back in your box. :rolleyes:

*coat time I reckons

143326[/snapback]

having recently discovered a person that had been dead for 5 days, shut up in a heated room with no windows open, i can tell you that all that happens way before 13 months :fuk:

143340[/snapback]

143374[/snapback]

143392[/snapback]

143399[/snapback]

eerm i think thats exactly what you're doing :slap:

EDIT

143400[/snapback]

143406[/snapback]

143412[/snapback]

plane_225pxw-2.jpg

Get back in your box. :rolleyes:

143418[/snapback]

love you too :rolleyes:

Guest Toplass-101
iseedeadpeople.gif

I like the idea of the site, but it looks a bit naff, needs more to it, the colour/buttons/texts are all a bit wishy washy.

PP would build you a cool site, and he is cheap :rolleyes: he will do anything for the price of a pie and a pint :lol: